X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone’s mom is a little over the top
    Don’t sell those girls short. They are one of the best in the world. Half this team will represent the us in the next couple world cups. The future of us women’s soccer is here

Comment

Don’t sell those girls short. They are one of the best in the world. Half this team will represent the us in the next couple world cups. The future of us women’s soccer is here
      While your pathetic piece of shīt daughter represents Miami Dade College. I guess that's more than you've ever done, though.

Comment

While your pathetic piece of shīt daughter represents Miami Dade College. I guess that's more than you've ever done, though.
        Reading this thread and amazed at the unnecessary level of nasty. Yes, the previous quote was ridiculous, but in a sarcastic kind of way. Your comment is on a whole different level. I feel terrible for you that you think it is ok to demean anyone's daughter? I am sorry you are so unhappy and feel the need to spew hate.

No dog in the fight, but just had to comment. The world to day is just plain sad.

Comment

Reading this thread and amazed at the unnecessary level of nasty. Yes, the previous quote was ridiculous, but in a sarcastic kind of way. Your comment is on a whole different level. I feel terrible for you that you think it is ok to demean anyone's daughter? I am sorry you are so unhappy and feel the need to spew hate.

No dog in the fight, but just had to comment. The world to day is just plain sad.
          apparently, you are unfamiliar with the subspecies of soccer parent formerly known as a “Sunrise” parent.

I believe they are now being called “primers”

Comment

Sunrise

apparently, you are unfamiliar with the subspecies of soccer parent formerly known as a “Sunrise” parent.

I believe they are now being called “primers”
            SuckPrime
            ShïtPrime
            SubPrime

-could do this all day

Comment

SuckPrime
              ShïtPrime
              SubPrime

-could do this all day
              Unfair.

Prime has obviously pooled some talented players together and are getting some results.

It’s a good option for players who really want to play HS soccer, just don’t expect developmental coaching or technical tactical soccer.

Comment

My team is getting great coaching, dont know about the rest.

If you play for prime, weston sucks; if you play for weston, prime sucks; this sh!t is so boring.

i hope your daughters all achieve great success.

Comment

If you play for prime, weston sucks; if you play for weston, prime sucks; this sh!t is so boring.
                  It's the same in every region....North Florida has Florida Elite vs Armada while Tampa has TBU vs WFF

Comment

My kids played for both, and neither give a crap about your kid

Comment

WRONG!!!! That would be TBU.

As a fan of soccer I would love to watch that match on the pitch with the 05's G not sure who Take that One tho. Impressive teams.

Comment

Ecnl Fc Prime Girls Divisions Doing Pretty good in the standings in there second year not bad.
                        Yeah, no brainer there. They got Sunrise to save them.

Comment

Boca, West Pines, davie, gps, team boca, pinecrest, psg and pbg saved weston; according to JS website

Comment

Boca, West Pines, davie, gps, team boca, pinecrest, psg and pbg saved weston; according to JS website
                            And Sunrise saved Prime so what is your point you sore loser. Your kid could not make it in Weston so you are at SunPrime now?

Comment

Doesn't matter

And Sunrise saved Prime so what is your point you sore loser. Your kid could not make it in Weston so you are at SunPrime now?
                              Really doesn't matter. SubPrime is about to get a dose real soon. Hey! You're sitting at the top of the ECNL table having played -3 games than everyone else. Lets play those matches, see where you land in the standings then.

Heard from a girl in preseason match, "We're supposed to be beating these guys". Supposed to...didn't happen. It's coming...only a matter of time.

Comment

My daughter never made it out to Jeromes sh!t show. I dont drink his flavor of kool-aid. my daughter likes highschool, and she loves the freedom to play soccer, not "find ___ and pass it to her"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X