Nysc

How good is this club? There results dont look to good

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Neither does your grammar.

Comment

solid mid-table NY metro club with high aspirations and serious $$ backing. just got full BDA this year. nice new turf field with winter bubble. club ties to NYCFC that will suck best players away. wouldn't be totally surprised if within a few years they can muscle into tier 1 BDA.

(not a NYSC parent)

Comment

One week in so don't judge. It's a solidly decent non MLS club and like any other will have some good teams and weaker ones. Girls teams picked up a few NYCFC players who still wanted GDA. BDA teams lose top players to MLS but that's how it's supposed to work.

Comment

One week in so don't judge. It's a solidly decent non MLS club and like any other will have some good teams and weaker ones. Girls teams picked up a few NYCFC players who still wanted GDA. BDA teams lose top players to MLS but that's how it's supposed to work.
          HONEST ANSWER ALERT—It is a solid mid level club. If you have a son, who the MLS clubs are not looking at, I would definitely recommend this club or Manhattan Soccer Club for boys ECNL. If you have a daughter who is Mid level, and not interested in playing HS, this is also a great option. If you have a daughter interested in higher level play CFC, SUSA or World Class are your better options. The club is too high priced for the younger ages, but I do think it is a decent choice for the older kids

Comment

Nysc

HONEST ANSWER ALERT—It is a solid mid level club. If you have a son, who the MLS clubs are not looking at, I would definitely recommend this club or Manhattan Soccer Club for boys ECNL. If you have a daughter who is Mid level, and not interested in playing HS, this is also a great option. If you have a daughter interested in higher level play CFC, SUSA or World Class are your better options. The club is too high priced for the younger ages, but I do think it is a decent choice for the older kids
            i'm always skeptical of people saying to me "HONEST ANSWER"

Comment

i'm always skeptical of people saying to me "HONEST ANSWER"
              Right. Needs to really say "HONESTLY MY OPINIONATED ANSWER"

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                right. Needs to really say "honestly my opinionated answer"
                i am not interested in development, only want drama. Where do i go?

Comment

In that case, this is your club!

Comment

Fury or LISC.

Comment

Why does their U19 girls team only have 12 players listed? Did everyone bail or graduate from that team? Did they all get "waviers" (quotes for actual waivers or "we'll let you come back after HS" ). I know NEFC is probably the best club left in NE GDA but a 10-1 loss?

Comment

Why does their U19 girls team only have 12 players listed? Did everyone bail or graduate from that team? Did they all get "waviers" (quotes for actual waivers or "we'll let you come back after HS" ). I know NEFC is probably the best club left in NE GDA but a 10-1 loss?
                        NEFC is a very good club, and NYSC is not. Some of their 19’s are playing HS, and will return when season is over, right now they are moving some 17’s up to fill spots, its ugly, and frankly depressing.

Comment

NEFC is a very good club, and NYSC is not. Some of their 19’s are playing HS, and will return when season is over, right now they are moving some 17’s up to fill spots, its ugly, and frankly depressing.
                          Letting kids play HS is definitely a desperation move. But they're not the only ones doing it.

Comment

Letting kids play HS is definitely a desperation move. But they're not the only ones doing it.
                            Honestly the rule is so stupid. Just let the kids play HS. Let them make their own decisions and let them own up to it if they have conflicts. This acting like its life or death if the player misses a practice or a game for either the club or the school is ridiculous. They have 20+ kid rosters for a reason so find a way to field the best team you can on the day you play and stop worrying about this stuff.

Comment

Honestly the rule is so stupid. Just let the kids play HS. Let them make their own decisions and let them own up to it if they have conflicts. This acting like its life or death if the player misses a practice or a game for either the club or the school is ridiculous. They have 20+ kid rosters for a reason so find a way to field the best team you can on the day you play and stop worrying about this stuff.
                              Just to add my kid is NOT on the nysc DA team and is not playin gschool ball, anyway

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X