Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will never happen. Something like this take guts and actual leadership, two things sorely missing from this club.
    The board will never fire the leadership because the Leadership is on the board. Doubt they are firing themselves. Simple really. So stop yelling into a bag.

Comment

Can you define what you mean by "is at all games and practices" - because there are many times when the head coach is not physically at all game and practices. But there are other times when he is physically present, but he is more or less asleep on the bench letting BB do the actual coaching.
      I just had to look and make sure to see that this is an ECNL level team. There is no way this would be tolerated anywhere else. The fact that his daughter is on the team and the fact that from what you say, he is not licensed. Does he even have the background checks necessary to work with kids? Not trying to scare anyone I just think it’s crazy from the little that I read.

Comment

I just had to look and make sure to see that this is an ECNL level team. There is no way this would be tolerated anywhere else. The fact that his daughter is on the team and the fact that from what you say, he is not licensed. Does he even have the background checks necessary to work with kids? Not trying to scare anyone I just think it’s crazy from the little that I read.
        I think managers need proper clearances. So he should be ok. But since this club likes to bend the rules for this guy, who knows

Comment

Another game we should have won. Betcha Maryland United trains more than the 1x we trained this week and doesn’t have a dad coach messing things up.

Comment

Another game we should have won. Betcha Maryland United trains more than the 1x we trained this week and doesn’t have a dad coach messing things up.
            And another 0-0 tie with Bethesda to round out the weekend of games we could of and should of won if we were a real ECNL team that trains 2-3 times a week and doesn’t have a dad coach game planning around what his best for his own daughter. Anyone’s eyes open yet or are we still blindly devoted to the dad coach.

Comment

And another 0-0 tie with Bethesda to round out the weekend of games we could of and should of won if we were a real ECNL team that trains 2-3 times a week and doesn’t have a dad coach game planning around what his best for his own daughter. Anyone’s eyes open yet or are we still blindly devoted to the dad coach.
              Definition of insanity doing the same things over and over again but expecting a different result.

Comment

I agree, this weekends two scoreless ties against beatable teams falls squarely on the shoulders of the coach and the dad coach and their inability or unwillingness to communicate, plan ahead and actually look at a calendar and RF’s H.S. schedule. It shouldn’t be that difficult to get at least 2 trainings in each and every week, and not have to constantly change things around at the last minute. Serious question, can anyone say when the last time this entire team actually trained together? Not bits and pieces of the team – but the entire team?

Comment

I agree, this weekends two scoreless ties against beatable teams falls squarely on the shoulders of the coach and the dad coach and their inability or unwillingness to communicate, plan ahead and actually look at a calendar and RF’s H.S. schedule. It shouldn’t be that difficult to get at least 2 trainings in each and every week, and not have to constantly change things around at the last minute. Serious question, can anyone say when the last time this entire team actually trained together? Not bits and pieces of the team – but the entire team?
                  But you fools keep falling for it in the name of a stupid badge ..... who are the fools? We did this for one year at our club a few years ago, and, despite the badge, the team was awful ..... so we left. Wise up sheep! Put your money where your mouth is and stop being afraid that your kid will miss out ..... she already is!

Comment

But you fools keep falling for it in the name of a stupid badge ..... who are the fools? We did this for one year at our club a few years ago, and, despite the badge, the team was awful ..... so we left. Wise up sheep! Put your money where your mouth is and stop being afraid that your kid will miss out ..... she already is!
                    I think those that choose to stay are in for a rude awakening next season. Better players are going to leave for better teams/clubs. Other players are just going to leave simply because their parents will come to their senses that it just isnt worth paying $10K/year for what they are getting in return. And good players from other clubs arent coming either because players leave clubs and choose ECNL because they want something more than what a regular rec club provides, and right now, this team/club is providing the exact same thing, just at several thousand dollars more.

I would predict, that absent clear, convincing, and well publicized changes at the team and club level, this particular team folds

Comment

Fake news!

Comment

Fake news!
                        Its real bro. Its real. Nothing fake here. Its all out there for anyone to see.

Comment

Your daughters suck because it sounds like most of them shouldn’t even be on the team. The club should give the coach and his sidekick the boot, and let your daughters vie for a spot the way every other child has to.

Comment

Your daughters suck because it sounds like most of them shouldn’t even be on the team. The club should give the coach and his sidekick the boot, and let your daughters vie for a spot the way every other child has to.
                            I’m not sure it’s fair to say they suck. But they should have to vie for their spots like everyone else and prove they belong there by earning their spots. Something they haven’t done to date. And yes BB and his sidekick RF should be give the boot. Immediately.

Comment

90% chance of rain Tuesday night = 90% chance of 1x training this week. I guess the good news is there are no games to lose this weekend.

Comment

You’d prob be the person complaining about practice being held in the rain if it’s not cancelled

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X