Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    when bill lied to the house, congress and the court that he did not do any wrong doing with monica is not a crime? guess what?...it was and is a crime to lie under oath!

but its all good because bubba is a democrap right?

liberal hypocrisy high gear today.
    Clinton’s BJ animated cons for over 20 years. No end yet in sight!!

No worries though cons. The great con hope “Pierre Delecato” is rising. I think he hopes to replace Trump on the ticket !

Comment

About a BJ between consenting adults. Creepy but Lewinsky has said she was a willing participant. Trump's crimes are far, far worse. You cons need to get over your Clinton obsession, Bill and HRC. Maybe someday you will finally admit you were con'd, but we understand it's still too raw for you right now. You will heal with time.
      Don’t forget Chelsea, ESPECIALLY given her husband’s occupation. They were very critical
      Of her but give the trump spawn a free pass on far more serious things.

Comment

when bill lied to the house, congress and the court that he did not do any wrong doing with monica is not a crime? guess what?...it was and is a crime to lie under oath!

but its all good because bubba is a democrap right?

liberal hypocrisy high gear today.
        Trump 13,000+ lies in 1000 days. Obstruction of justice. Emoluments violations. Using US agencies to do his dirty work.

But let's keep talking about Clinton

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Trump 13,000+ lies in 1000 days. Obstruction of justice. Emoluments violations. Using US agencies to do his dirty work.

But let's keep talking about Clinton

"Trump 13,000+ lies in 1000 days" (Please provide proof).
          "Obstruction of justice". (Please provide proof)
          "Emoluments violations" (Please provide proof) .
          "Using US agencies to do his dirty work." (Please provide proof).

Please provide proof people otherwise all smoke/mirrors and BS.

Is your reasoning that you just "hate him" the only proof you need? Hitler believed this same philosophy.

Comment

Is your reasoning that you just "hate him" the only proof you need? Hitler believed this same philosophy.
            Here’s a little proof right out the horses azz’s mouth -

Trump: “ **I** was willing to do this for free.”

Trump two minutes later: “My family runs my business. I don’t run my business.
            So obviously a big fat lie there. Both ^ things cannot be true, right ?

So many unforced errors coming out of his mouth multiple times a day now. A thing of beauty

Comment

About a BJ between consenting adults. Creepy but Lewinsky has said she was a willing participant. Trump's crimes are far, far worse. You cons need to get over your Clinton obsession, Bill and HRC. Maybe someday you will finally admit you were con'd, but we understand it's still too raw for you right now. You will heal with time.
              ^^^^ beautiful post. I will take exception with the last notion. People still so animated by bile 20+ years of bile post-Bill Clinton may not ever heal after seeing many of those they put on pedestals doing jail time.

I don’t see how Rudy avoids prison honestly. A presidential pardon of him given trumps exposure in scandals is certainly impeachable in its own right.

Comment

Oh con, the proof is everywhere, literally everywhere. If only you'd open your eyes to see it. You're blinded by a con man. I tried, really hard, to give the guy a chance. It's not a hatred of him (and truthfully, I think he's ill so you can't hate sick people). It's hatred of everything he is doing to this country. But I know, you'd rather be Russian than a Democrat.

Comment

^^^^ beautiful post. I will take exception with the last notion. People still so animated by bile 20+ years of bile post-Bill Clinton may not ever heal after seeing many of those they put on pedestals doing jail time.

I don’t see how Rudy avoids prison honestly. A presidential pardon of him given trumps exposure in scandals is certainly impeachable in its own right.
                  But it's the cons holding all the Clinton grudges. Dems have moved on from Bill and Hill. Giving her air time shouldn't be confused with her actually having much credibility in the party any longer. Bill and Monica in the age of Metoo, Bill's relationship with Epstein, HRC's whining after losing... all has knocked them well off the pedestal. Yet cons can't help bringing them up over and over and over again.

For sure Rudy does time. Maybe others, or they're just allowed to resign in shame.

Comment

Oh con, the proof is everywhere, literally everywhere. If only you'd open your eyes to see it. You're blinded by a con man. I tried, really hard, to give the guy a chance. It's not a hatred of him (and truthfully, I think he's ill so you can't hate sick people). It's hatred of everything he is doing to this country. But I know, you'd rather be Russian than a Democrat.
                    if proof is everywhere? show me one. only 1 will do for a simple exercise....FYI, typing anything you want to type is not real proof of anything and certainly would not hold up in any court....show me proof....otherwise you are just full of blind hatred and BS...just like your party...did I mention losers? you are a loser...its about time you join the winning team. (but we may not take you because you suck).

Comment

But it's the cons holding all the Clinton grudges. Dems have moved on from Bill and Hill. Giving her air time shouldn't be confused with her actually having much credibility in the party any longer. Bill and Monica in the age of Metoo, Bill's relationship with Epstein, HRC's whining after losing... all has knocked them well off the pedestal. Yet cons can't help bringing them up over and over and over again.

For sure Rudy does time. Maybe others, or they're just allowed to resign in shame.
                      Dems rally to support TG, saying Clinton's attacks are unfounded. So con, maybe it is time you move on from your HRC obsession?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...gsO?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

if proof is everywhere? show me one. only 1 will do for a simple exercise....FYI, typing anything you want to type is not real proof of anything and certainly would not hold up in any court....show me proof....otherwise you are just full of blind hatred and BS...just like your party...did I mention losers? you are a loser...its about time you join the winning team. (but we may not take you because you suck).
                        Lies to the American people? Not a crime, but it should be. Over 13,000 lies or misleading statements, including over 1000 4-Pinnochios. there's multiple websites keeping track, not just this one.
                        https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ims-over-days/

He has forbidden staff to testify in front of Congress, despite subpoenas, and failed to produce documentation requested by Congress. This list doesn't even include the Ukraine saga which has many more. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obstruc...ueller-report/

Wilbur Ross threatens to fire NOAA staff who contradicted Trump over Sharpiegate https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-contradicted

Sunderland, who had no business being involved with Ukraine as the EU ambassador, plus Pompeo and Rudy got the Ukrainian ambassador removed because she wouldn't play along with Trump's mob shakedown. Both Sunderland and the ambassador have testified as such

Emoluments cases are winding their way through the courts. His giving himself the G7 meeting was a HUGE emoluments violation which Barr pointed out to him. If Trump hadn't backtracked he'd be up for that as well.

All of these are facts.

Comment

Facts bounce off Cons like BB’s off bricks.

Comment

"I don't know those gentlemen.“

Comment Cons?

Comment

"I don't know those gentlemen.“

Comment Cons?
                              Don the Con thinks he owns the US

"Phony emoluments clause" "I should be able to run the country" "When I took over the country" - All DJT

"the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned," Steven Miller

Comment

CNN poll - highest level of support for impeaching and removing each president:

Clinton 29
                                W Bush 30
                                Obama 33
                                Trump 50

Trumps #winning at least!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X