Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean kids from Bridlemile the ones MJ stole and took to Hillsboro with him. It's interesting how everyone seems to think MJ is a Master developer but yet he recruited all of those kids away from BSC. Plus some of those kids are getting private lessons from ADF coaches.
    Talk about twisting the truth. He steals kids. Who coached and developed the kids at BSC? MJ. How do you steal kids that you coached? Ask the DOC that wanted to take over and get a couple trophies for his own shelf because he saw a strong group. The ADF thing is bogus too. Man, you are full of it. I don't even care what you say, but some people might believe your BS.

Comment

Fc Portland are still trying to piece together teams for there ECNL age groups. Even after all of these days after the craziness they are still asking kids to come out to training this morning?

Desperate!
      ECNL teams add players all year long. Not a big deal. Their teams are in fine shape. It's the Thorns Academy teams that are VERY sparsely populated with talent. Did you see the photos Thorns posted of tryouts? Hardly anyone on the field!

Comment

A few FC Portland players are leaving for GDA.
        Smart girls.
        You mean the pine riders? Like Salem Superstar last year?

Comment

Tiki taka is ruling the world, time for FC and CU to acknowledge the greatness of GPS. Face it their beating you at your own game.

Comment

Tiki taka is ruling the world, time for FC and CU to acknowledge the greatness of GPS. Face it their beating you at your own game.
            GPS who? That rec club?

Comment

Talk about twisting the truth. He steals kids. Who coached and developed the kids at BSC? MJ. How do you steal kids that you coached? Ask the DOC that wanted to take over and get a couple trophies for his own shelf because he saw a strong group. The ADF thing is bogus too. Man, you are full of it. I don't even care what you say, but some people might believe your BS.
              I think MJ had only coached that group of girls for 6 months before the schism with BSC happened. Although, it is true that he had been planing his great escape to an other club for a while before and had shared those plans with parents on the BSC team.

Comment

People get back on topic. Stop infesting this FC Portland bashing thread with all this GPS talk!!!

So lets see. FC Portland was short players and had to have supplemental tryouts for ECNL teams. What ages? Did they lose a lot of players due to better opportunities at DA or the pool system they are know for or bad coaching? Please elaborate because to be honest I was thinking of moving my ulittle over to FC from THUSC.

Comment

People get back on topic. Stop infesting this FC Portland bashing thread with all this GPS talk!!!

So lets see. FC Portland was short players and had to have supplemental tryouts for ECNL teams. What ages? Did they lose a lot of players due to better opportunities at DA or the pool system they are know for or bad coaching? Please elaborate because to be honest I was thinking of moving my ulittle over to FC from THUSC.
                  Any chance this was just a regular training for the current '03 team who has a game next week? And that the coach just happened to include new '04 and '03 team members so they can get to know players and club? I suppose there is not much excitement or drama in that option....

Comment

Lost 3 to thorns.

Comment

Lost 3 to thorns.
                      One starter and two pine?

Comment

Lost 3 to thorns.
                        What age group and from which club? FC?

Comment

Looks like thorns is depleting an already struggling fc p Ecnl.

Comment

Looks like thorns is depleting an already struggling fc p Ecnl.
                            And why wouldnt it? GDA is going to be an amazing program and the best ECNL teams in our region are going to GDA. Crossfire ECNL will be playing the B teams.

Comment

And why wouldnt it? GDA is going to be an amazing program and the best ECNL teams in our region are going to GDA. Crossfire ECNL will be playing the B teams.
                              It's hard for other clubs to compete with $2k a year and a consolidated talent pool. It's a great opportunity for these girls. (Although, I do agree that the HS thing is a bummer).

Comment

The bus will be Biodiesel per PC Council resolution!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X