Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong in the LI release they stated LI was phase two but they moved the timeframe up given the ISA implosion/sellout.
    No matter how it's spun by Larry its still a change of plans. If surf really had a road map they would have stuck with it and getting off to a quality start.

Comment

Wrong in the LI release they stated LI was phase two but they moved the timeframe up given the ISA implosion/sellout.
      This thread is about Larry and his direct quotes taken from BOTN.

Comment

The first post says it all: According to Larry Surf was NOT going to LI because it's over-saturated.

Does Larry remember what he says? Readers do ....

Comment

No matter how it's spun by Larry its still a change of plans. If surf really had a road map they would have stuck with it and getting off to a quality start.
          Surf clearly do have a roadmap and are executing it - nothing wrong with Surf accelerating it and Larry obviously was unaware of that change (proof he is not driving the bus).

Comment

Surf clearly do have a roadmap and are executing it - nothing wrong with Surf accelerating it and Larry obviously was unaware of that change (proof he is not driving the bus).
            If this was year two and the wanted to accerrate it after getting their feet wet than it would be fine

You have to wonder if they are ready for an expansion with existing yet to be tested infrastructure ... There are many examples of organizations that bit off more than they can chew and it submarined the organization

That's what's wrong with accelerating the road map

Comment

This thread is about Larry and his direct quotes taken from BOTN.
              Just after the announcement of the next round of GDA clubs -

What Larry you promised no East Meadow!!! You promised SURF!!!!!

Larry: Cut the crap. i didnt promise anything. I had an opinion. More clubs to be announced. You make it sound like I was in the decision making process...Surf isnt my club and I dont have kids playing so I really dont give a [****] who gets what...BOTN will still be the place for the discussion smile

:) :) :) :)

Comment

If this was year two and the wanted to accerrate it after getting their feet wet than it would be fine

You have to wonder if they are ready for an expansion with existing yet to be tested infrastructure ... There are many examples of organizations that bit off more than they can chew and it submarined the organization

That's what's wrong with accelerating the road map
                Larry said over and over again they'd been planning this move for 18 months. It sure doesn't look like they're following anything with more than 18 minutes of planning

Comment

Larry said over and over again they'd been planning this move for 18 months. It sure doesn't look like they're following anything with more than 18 minutes of planning
                  Exactly. You don't change course if you really put in all that planning

Comment

Stupid comment - they have accomplished a great deal from 0 to over 20 teams! You are a fool if you think they haven't shaken things up - just ask NYSC and Alby and ISA who have lost whole teams to them...if this is what they have executed in a few months imagine after a year.

Comment

Larry: Cut the crap. i didnt promise anything. I had an opinion. More clubs to be announced. You make it sound like I was in the decision making process...Surf isnt my club and I dont have kids playing so I really dont give a [****] who gets what...BOTN will still be the place for the discussion smile

Larrys opinion is crap. Now that he couldn't deliver what he promised so now he's distancing himself ... Larry I thought USSF would be impressed by Surf. Classic Larry

Comment

Stupid comment - they have accomplished a great deal from 0 to over 20 teams! You are a fool if you think they haven't shaken things up - just ask NYSC and Alby and ISA who have lost whole teams to them...if this is what they have executed in a few months imagine after a year.
                        All sizzle no substance

Comment

NYSC was easy pickings given trouble over there. Alby too for that matter. Surf may become a powerhouse in time, but let's not pretend this East coast roll out has gone smoothly

- not the op

Comment

NYSC was easy pickings given trouble over there. Alby too for that matter. Surf may become a powerhouse in time, but let's not pretend this East coast roll out has gone smoothly

- not the op
                            Better to be lucky than good. Surf is the shiny new object that some are attracted too

Comment

Focus people. This is laughable Larry quotes!!

Comment

Larry is full of sh*t. One of his posts said he initiated an hour long call with a club to discuss potential Surf interest, only to decide they were not Surf material.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X