Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact: 95% of parents don’t care. We are looking for a team where our player is happy, challenged, and well coached. Not obsessed with being at the tip of the mythical pyramid, or being on the “best” team and with the “best” club playing in the “best” league.

Fact: 99% of parents reading this have a player who will not play at the D1 level. Their college future can be secured playing DA, ECNL, or OYSA. So the non crazy people on here would appreciate it if you quit turning every thread into an argument over which sucks more - ECNL or DA. Do whatever you like. We don’t care. And respect other families’ right to do the same.
    Not caring is why you waste thousands on useless travel.

Finally an honest truthful reply.

Comment

These commenters are hopeless. Leave them to their echo chamber. They want to tear down young girls. They consistently slander coaches and directors on this site. They want to tear down Oregon. They want to presume to tell you how to parent your children. They presume to know what you think or want. They consistently make statements that are 100% false and then claim THEY know. I don’t know why they do this but they do. It’s the worst parts of the internet in one place.

Comment

These commenters are hopeless. Leave them to their echo chamber. They want to tear down young girls. They consistently slander coaches and directors on this site. They want to tear down Oregon. They want to presume to tell you how to parent your children. They presume to know what you think or want. They consistently make statements that are 100% false and then claim THEY know. I don’t know why they do this but they do. It’s the worst parts of the internet in one place.
        The internet is a safe place compared to your real life living nightmare. You are in bed with con artists, that's why people post here in the hopes you wake up.

Comment

The internet is a safe place compared to your real life living nightmare. You are in bed with con artists, that's why people post here in the hopes you wake up.
          Assuming you genuinely feel that way and you genuinely feel the need to help people making bad decisions, do you truly think coming on an anonymous chat board and posting unverified information is the best way to help people “wake up?” Just offhand, you could:

Sign your name to your posts and leave contact info so those with further questions could reach out to you.

Reach out to the problem clubs directly and challenge them. Ask to meet with their boards. Present your case. Invite others to attend the board meetings.

Host an open forum/conversation where you and others can step outside the anonymity of a chat board and lend validity to your case.

Sound ridiculous? Not worth your time or trouble? Understood. Then why the f**k should any of us listen to your incessant ramblings and your clear bias against certain programs? Why should we take parenting or financial advice from “Unregistered?”

Dude. Let it go. It’s girls playing soccer. Most of us are just thankful our kids are happy, healthy, and safe. Try practicing a little gratitude instead of sh*tting in someone else’s yard and then telling them the grass is greener in your yard.

Comment

This person is deranged.

Comment

You’re right. Thanks to you I have woken up. My spouse and I are so stupid. I’m telling my kids today they are no longer playing club soccer because you’ve opened my eyes. I hope they realize how right you are too when I tell them they won’t get to play anymore, or be with their friends, or learn the skills of being a part of a bigger whole. Thank you. Thank you a million times for saving me and my family unregistered anonymous internet guy!

Comment

Beware the man who would rather be the captain of a life raft rather than a deck swab on the Queen Mary. He might just try to sink the Queen Mary in order to achieve his goal.

Comment

Leagues

top leagues based on playoffs

US Boy DA Clearly the best in the land
                  USYS Boys 2nd best in the land
                  US Girls DA Has a true playoff, top teams go
                  ECNL Would be top but everyone get a juice a box in this league.
                  USYA Girls Best of the rest 3rd tier for girls

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X