X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cálidoso ese equipo, que baile
    Change this thread to Mircos name , he beats Atalanta with 10 players, meanwhile JC plays for his ego vs no competition at the 05 age group.

Comment

Change this thread to Mircos name , he beats Atalanta with 10 players, meanwhile JC plays for his ego vs no competition at the 05 age group.
      Ouch and true

Comment

jr is a critical part of your team. Just cause your kid plays left bench most of the time don’t be sad. Keep trying!

Comment

Both good coaches and they do the best with the players they have. Mirco finds ways to win, Carrillo wins with a more attractive style. I ask a better question, who would Miami choose if they had both options?

Comment

If the thread was about Mirco it wouldn’t be the most talked about on TS. Bro Coach JC creates love, hate, jealousy, respect, etc. Everybody likes Mirco and we all accept President owns his balls. Carrillo has a different swagger

Comment

If the thread was about Mirco it wouldn’t be the most talked about on TS. Bro Coach JC creates love, hate, jealousy, respect, etc. Everybody likes Mirco and we all accept President owns his balls. Carrillo has a different swagger
              Haha Haha JC is VPs puppet.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2457478]Both good coaches and they do the best with the players they have. Mirco finds ways to win, Carrillo wins with a more attractive style. I ask a better question, who would Miami choose if they had both options?[/QUOTE
                Of course Mirco , the guy finds a way to win, gets the best out each player, has the passion plays different formations knows how to read the opponents, played in serie A professionally. Knows what is like ti be in a competitive locker room.
                Jc same style same formation .

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2457485]
                  Both good coaches and they do the best with the players they have. Mirco finds ways to win, Carrillo wins with a more attractive style. I ask a better question, who would Miami choose if they had both options?[/QUOTE
                  Of course Mirco , the guy finds a way to win, gets the best out each player, has the passion plays different formations knows how to read the opponents, played in serie A professionally. Knows what is like ti be in a competitive locker room.
                  Jc same style same formation .

Mirco played serie A, lol lol lol

Jc

Ps. I played for a while with river plate. If mirco played serie A then I played with river. 😆😆😆😆

Comment

We already beat ATL 2-1 in January. Tell us something we haven’t done. Have you won an International tournament? Are you undefeated? Do you have a kid who plays every game without being the best? Yes, you do beat us on that one. Lol lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2457488]

Mirco played serie A, lol lol lol

Jc

Ps. I played for a while with river plate. If mirco played serie A then I played with river. 😆😆😆😆
                      Sorry MGs resume hurt your brown nose. But the guy played for sampdoria , Google him .he is definitely the best option for inter Miami.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2457493]
                        Sorry MGs resume hurt your brown nose. But the guy played for sampdoria , Google him .he is definitely the best option for inter Miami.
                        Sampdoria, lol you guys are too much

Jc

Ps. I played for Valencia fc in Spain for many years, just Google me lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2457493]
                          I know Javier is a brown noser, MG's nose I really can't tell but the minute he pulls it out of Zig's ***** we would be able to tell. Waiting patiently ⏱⏱⏱

Comment

We already beat ATL 2-1 in January. Tell us something we haven’t done. Have you won an International tournament? Are you undefeated? Do you have a kid who plays every game without being the best? Yes, you do beat us on that one. Lol lol
                            Yes you beat AU in a friendly without their best players, undefeated playing a weaker opponents with a very good team hard to tell how good you are without being challenged. Jr playing every game we all know why.

Comment

Yes you beat AU in a friendly without their best players, undefeated playing a weaker opponents with a very good team hard to tell how good you are without being challenged. Jr playing every game we all know why.
                              You forgot to mention International tournament. Weak competition also? No matter what the W05 do, you will always find a way to put them down. Watched some 2004 games and it seems they don’t play good competition either then. W05 is that good because Weston did a good job bringing the best talent together. Don’t hate

Comment

This is obviously the butt hurt Atlanta dad (ex Weston) guy is always in here starting ****. Come back to Weston or Miami bro.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X