Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only way it could get worse is if Florida Premier gets involved.
    Say whatever you want. This is only partially yoyo fault.. the only thing you can blame on yoyo is running a club that does not attract talent. The training and coaching, you can't blame on yoyo. The players are to blame. They are not ready to play in the MLS league. Wff u14 mls team belongs in the dpl league.

Comment

Say whatever you want. This is only partially yoyo fault.. the only thing you can blame on yoyo is running a club that does not attract talent. The training and coaching, you can't blame on yoyo. The players are to blame. They are not ready to play in the MLS league. Wff u14 mls team belongs in the dpl league.
      ?? Dpl league and they have lost every game ?? 🤔

Comment

Hey the dpl league is for girls man !!! I never even knew about that league..

Comment

Hey the dpl league is for girls man !!! I never even knew about that league..

That is the only way they will get a win. Playing against girls. It was a joke of course. All kidding aside the u14 team does not belong in the MLS league. Put them in another league.

Comment

That is the only way they will get a win. Playing against girls. It was a joke of course. All kidding aside the u14 team does not belong in the MLS league. Put them in another league.
            Lol I know the u14 has about 4 really talented players I know personally..its a shame they are put with that group..they all left chargers.

Comment

Lol I know the u14 has about 4 really talented players I know personally..its a shame they are put with that group..they all left chargers.
              That is where you are wrong. The boys you are referring to were not chosen for the charger team. That is why they are at wff. They did not have a choice.

Comment

Girls doing just as bad

Comment

Girls doing just as bad

Well like I said the only thing you cam blame on yoyo and wff is not attracting talent. When you have a club full of rejects, they are not going to do well.

Comment

Well like I said the only thing you cam blame on yoyo and wff is not attracting talent. When you have a club full of rejects, they are not going to do well.
                    A sheep that leads a bunch of lions is a joke.

But a lion can lead a bunch of sheep can be formidable. Yo yo is a sheep, yo yo is a joke. The talent runs away from yo yo, for a reason. Because he sucks

#Yoyocan’tcoach

Comment

A sheep that leads a bunch of lions is a joke.

But a lion can lead a bunch of sheep can be formidable. Yo yo is a sheep, yo yo is a joke. The talent runs away from yo yo, for a reason. Because he sucks

#Yoyocan’tcoach

Look, I am in the sane boat as you. I feel better about myself if my kid plays in the MLS league. My son was cut from tbu and cc. We figure why not give wff a try. The drive to practice is over 30 miles one way but he gets to play in the MLS league. Here the kicker, my son is on the u14 MLS team. We are going to a tournament and the team is playing in the bottom bracket. We are playing against an ecnl r team and an academy team. What is up with that? But there is alway a silver lining. I get to tell all my friends my son plays in the MLS league. I don't blame yoyo. My son was rejected from two clubs. I think maybe you should stop blaming yoyo and come to term with reality. Your child is not as good as you think.

Comment

If they are so talented and being wasted with 14s then why not play up with the 06s, god knows that team needs help as well.

Comment

Look, I am in the sane boat as you. I feel better about myself if my kid plays in the MLS league. My son was cut from tbu and cc. We figure why not give wff a try. The drive to practice is over 30 miles one way but he gets to play in the MLS league. Here the kicker, my son is on the u14 MLS team. We are going to a tournament and the team is playing in the bottom bracket. We are playing against an ecnl r team and an academy team. What is up with that? But there is alway a silver lining. I get to tell all my friends my son plays in the MLS league. I don't blame yoyo. My son was rejected from two clubs. I think maybe you should stop blaming yoyo and come to term with reality. Your child is not as good as you think.

Look, honestly all your presumptions are wrong, lol. Sorry your kid is not that good, I really am. It warms my heart you can tell everyone, junior plays in the MLS, it really does.

This is about incompetence. The continued decline under the leadership of a clown. It’s about a liar.

By the way, would you care to post the current year to date record of the u13 and u15 boys teams and of the girls teams?

Comment

Look, honestly all your presumptions are wrong, lol. Sorry your kid is not that good, I really am. It warms my heart you can tell everyone, junior plays in the MLS, it really does.

This is about incompetence. The continued decline under the leadership of a clown. It’s about a liar.

By the way, would you care to post the current year to date record of the u13 and u15 boys teams and of the girls teams?
                            I don't go around posting things about other team. What I can tell you is wff is full of rejects. If your child is playing in the ga or mls at wff, it's for two reasons only. Number 1 it is close to home. Number 2 he/she was turn down by another club. Nobody will drive pass tbu to play mls at wff. I am sorry you are unwilling to accept the truth. You may lay the blame where you choose or you can ride the year out and have your child try out at a better club. My thoughts are you will still be at wff next season, complaining. I know you think you have the next superstar and that yoyo is holding your kid back. If yoyo can't train or coach, why are you still there?

Comment

I don't go around posting things about other team. What I can tell you is wff is full of rejects. If your child is playing in the ga or mls at wff, it's for two reasons only. Number 1 it is close to home. Number 2 he/she was turn down by another club. Nobody will drive pass tbu to play mls at wff. I am sorry you are unwilling to accept the truth. You may lay the blame where you choose or you can ride the year out and have your child try out at a better club. My thoughts are you will still be at wff next season, complaining. I know you think you have the next superstar and that yoyo is holding your kid back. If yoyo can't train or coach, why are you still there?
                              I see the point that I’m trying to make doesn’t penetrate your skull. Kind of like a golf ball can’t penetrate the concrete floor. It just keeps bouncing, so I’ll MoveOn. The “why am I at West Florida flames” is smoke and mirrors to the point at hand. It’s a distraction, you see. The point is, yoyo sucks and can’t attract decent kids because everybody in Tampa Bay know he sucks. That’s why the coaches laugh at him. That’s why his peers and parents laugh at him. That’s the point, I don’t expect you to get it.

And I’ll continue to make that point. That’s the purpose of this thread.

Comment

I see the point that I’m trying to make doesn’t penetrate your skull. Kind of like a golf ball can’t penetrate the concrete floor. It just keeps bouncing, so I’ll MoveOn. The “why am I at West Florida flames” is smoke and mirrors to the point at hand. It’s a distraction, you see. The point is, yoyo sucks and can’t attract decent kids because everybody in Tampa Bay know he sucks. That’s why the coaches laugh at him. That’s why his peers and parents laugh at him. That’s the point, I don’t expect you to get it.

And I’ll continue to make that point. That’s the purpose of this thread.
                                The point is you are still there. That golf ball size point has not penetraed skull. So I will ask you again why are you still at wff. I know why I am there. My kid was did not make the team at tbu and cc. Now one more time. WHY ARE YOU AT WFF.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X