X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodburn Athletic FC is ready to join OPL

out of order
    Last edited by Rudyqo6; 05-08-2013, 02:34 PM. Reason: out of order this time

top finishes in what?
    Fall League?
    Spring League?
    State Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      top finishes in what?
      Fall League?
      Spring League?
      State Cup?
      Theyre gonna take it all, dont you know ?

Comment

well fall league is next so i guess fall league. our teams were not allowed to play OPL state cup because we didnt participate in fall league 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyqo6 View Post
          well fall league is next so i guess fall league. our teams were not allowed to play OPL state cup because we didnt participate in fall league 2011.
          wow i need to read posts more closely.
          I got it now. you are saying watch them take it at that age level.

I was thinking you were talking about look for them this summer and fall; because they took top honors in OYSA. sorry long week.

Good luck to you guys

Comment

WAFC is ready to join the OPL league. and yes I agree playing OYSA is kind of sad for teams that are of higher competitive level and end up playing with a bunch of rec teams.....

look for the WAFC teams next fall season and tournaments this summer as they take the top finishes on the U12, U13 and U14 age brackets
            Welcome! Looking forward to the added competition.

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to the added competition.
              Thank you! we are very excited to play in the league. definitely more competition. i feel bad for OYSA without our club they don't have much of a league anymore..... i wish we could do merged state cup so we only had one champion... true champion...

Comment

On the Boys side

top finishes in what?
                Fall League?
                Spring League?
                State Cup?
                All three on the boy's side!

Comment

All three on the boy's side!
                  it will be good... i know WAFC U11B have 3 very good teams (all competing for top place in state cup) on the U12boys side i know OPL has very good teams (WSM, and FC Portland) but so does WAFC.... we cant wait to compete.....

Comment

it will be good... i know WAFC U11B have 3 very good teams (all competing for top place in state cup) on the U12boys side i know OPL has very good teams (WSM, and FC Portland) but so does WAFC.... we cant wait to compete.....
                    WAFC has some decent teams but I don't think many can competew with the top OPL teams. That has been proven over some of the summer tournaments last year. Will be a good addition though. I assume they will have to start out in division 1.

Comment

WAFC has some decent teams but I don't think many can competew with the top OPL teams. That has been proven over some of the summer tournaments last year. Will be a good addition though. I assume they will have to start out in division 1.
                      WAFC participated in the last OPL spring league... and we were placed at the premier level.... i think we did alright.

Comment

WAFC participated in the last OPL spring league... and we were placed at the premier level.... i think we did alright.
                        Tied the WST B team and didn't play any quality teams except for Pacific (who didn't even finish top 4 in the Fall) and got killed 4-0. I think it's a good team but won't finish in the top 4.

Comment

Is this the same club that play Le Amistad?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves FC View Post
                            Is this the same club that play Le Amistad?
                            we are not the same as La Amistad SC.

we will have to wait and see how our teams perform this summer..... i am highly confident.

Comment

Regardless of the hype:
                              Welcome to the OPL and best of luck to your teams!
                              Personally I like the bravado!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X