Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says the stay at home soccer Mommy. Hit close to home on that post I see. Go get me a JUICEBOX soccer Mommy!
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Zzzzzzzzz.....sounds like an afternoon watching soccer. Boring. Zzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Football is winning
        Football is for fat kids with fat dads.

Comment

This is some dudes opinion but football isn't even mentioned

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...-other-sports#

This one has more science to back it up.

https://www.muscleprodigy.com/top-10...hletic-sports/
          If this was world's dumbest sports grouping I would believe it. But MMA as the most athletic? Come on man get real!

Comment

Funny,,, you remind me of a kid from high school. Can't think of his name though.

Comment

Baseball?

As John Kruk said: "Lady, I'm not an athlete. I'm a professional baseball player."

Comment

Eastside dad! It's been a while.

Comment

Yeah. Professional football players are all fat. Moron soccer mummy. Have you checked out your aging backside Mommy? Drop the wine glass...have a salad. Oh, and yoga pants...not for you.

Comment

Comparing athletes across all sports is pointless. Each sport requires a different skillset to be elite. There are definitely athletes who could be very good at many different sports, but it's ridiculous to assume a great football player would also make a great soccer player or tennis player or gymnast.

We might as well be asking whether an apple, orange, or banana makes the best watermelon.

Comment

Yeah. Professional football players are all fat. Moron soccer mummy. Have you checked out your aging backside Mommy? Drop the wine glass...have a salad. Oh, and yoga pants...not for you.
                      Actually she's right. In general, most football players are fat. If you're fat, there's only a couple options for you: football or sumo wrestling

Comment

Comparing athletes across all sports is pointless. Each sport requires a different skillset to be elite. There are definitely athletes who could be very good at many different sports, but it's ridiculous to assume a great football player would also make a great soccer player or tennis player or gymnast.

We might as well be asking whether an apple, orange, or banana makes the best watermelon.
                        I would say an apple. Shall we vote?

Comment

Actually she's right. In general, most football players are fat. If you're fat, there's only a couple options for you: football or sumo wrestling
                          And soccer players are wimpy flopping cry babies that can't play any other sport especially a contact one...

Comment

Soccer parents know their kids are slight wussies with zero agility and the mental toughness of a JUICEBOX

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1824756]Comparing athletes across all sports is pointless. Each sport requires a different skillset to be elite. There are definitely athletes who could be very good at many different sports, but it's ridiculous to assume a great football player would also make a great soccer player or tennis player or gymnast.

We might as well be asking whether an apple, orange, or banana makes the best watermelon.[/QUOT

Youth soccer in the US attracts C and D level athletes early on and throughout the age groups. Wonder why we, an enormous wealthy country can't compete internationally? ONE reason is the athletic pool to which they pull from. Top athletes go elsewhere. Soccer in the US is for kids that can't.

Comment

You fool it is an orange. Everyone knows that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X