Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like I said last week....... Westsiiiiiiiide! Ahhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh!
    Who really cares what team has a boy who is the leading scorer after five or six games. Some will score more and some will score less depending on good days and bad days and who they play. Boys on the top of the list now, might not be there in May and boys that were there last year probably won't be there this year or next year. It means NOTHING

Comment

Who really cares what team has a boy who is the leading scorer after five or six games. Some will score more and some will score less depending on good days and bad days and who they play. Boys on the top of the list now, might not be there in May and boys that were there last year probably won't be there this year or next year. It means NOTHING
      Any association with winning, matters to Westside. We represent greatness and I think you all should know that by now. Look who has placed more kids on TA. Look how well they (and TA) are doing. Look how well we are doing. I warned all of you that we were developing, and you scoffed. We dominated Crossfire and they were lucky to get the draw. We will take care of business at home next time. Westside is back.

Comment

Any association with winning, matters to Westside. We represent greatness and I think you all should know that by now. Look who has placed more kids on TA. Look how well they (and TA) are doing. Look how well we are doing. I warned all of you that we were developing, and you scoffed. We dominated Crossfire and they were lucky to get the draw. We will take care of business at home next time. Westside is back.
        HERE fishy fishy fishy fishy!!!!

Comment

Bout time somebody said it. I hear you, but they don't want to know man. #Grinddon'tstop #Greatnessisn'tgivenit'searned #Cony'syourdaddy.

Comment

I am a Crossfire parent. I really don't like reading all of this. The team is made up of a group of great kids, who neither care or need your appreciation. I am not sure what you mean by 2nd tier, as one point or another they beat every club last year (although they beat Washington in a friendly) I am not even convinced that there is a Crossfire parent posting any of this nonsense, but I suppose it is possible. I am curious who you (anonymous soccer chat room person) think is the Crossfire parent, with the part time starting child? For that matter, who on Crossfire do you think could play on TA?
            Take your lumps LO. You run your mouths, your kid's are dirty AND cheaters, and your team is trash. 2nd tier club with a bunch of white, privileged arians. No diversity on that team, or club.

Comment

Take your lumps LO. You run your mouths, your kid's are dirty AND cheaters, and your team is trash. 2nd tier club with a bunch of white, privileged arians. No diversity on that team, or club.
              Did you really just go there?

Comment

Did you really just go there?
                Someone did. 'Twasn't I, the Westside dad who wrote the game recap, however. And I hope it isn't another WT parent who wrote that sh!t.

Comment

Disgusting, uninformed and cowardly. No place on a forum about soccer for comments like that. Take a peek in the mirror before you post next time and unless you are willing to identify yourself and a specific time/place that something happened don’t hit send. You look poor and more racist than the group you accuse. ALL of the “adults” on this forum need to take a step back and realize that many of these kids know each other and see nothing more than another player in a different jersey. Nobody cares or makes decisions based on race that I know of and I know several parents on several teams of all genders, ethnic backgrounds, races and sexual orientations. Those that think the anonymity of this message board gives you the right to make slanderous and unfounded comments looking for “reactionary entertainment” need to seriously consider removing yourself before you find yourself on the wrong end of it legally or worse....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2358355]They have become the aholes of this forum. 2nd tier last year and started hot this year. Now they are over their skis. Although they have a good roster their elitest attitude deflects from the accomplishments of the team. The dad that seems to be behind these posts had a son that is ordinary and so he feels the need to latch on to the team's success and fails to see where CU fits in the local soccer landscape. No comparison to TA. TA plays in a league that is lightyears ahead of the local "little DA" league. Does CU have players that could play TA? Yes, just not your part-time starting son.[/QUOTE

You seem to have an insider’s knowledge of who does and does not post on this forum and make some pretty direct comments. I am assuming your son plays TA and that is why you have an elitist opinion of yourself and his the team he plays for. I would love to know what player you speak of on the xfire roster who is a “part-time starter”. My son plays for updx and I have seen xfire twice this year. Also, I would politely like to disagree with your comment that Seattle area “little DA” is light years ahead. I have seen every one of those teams play in some form or fashion and while they do have a couple top tier teams that would probably beat all Oregon teams a majority of the time, they also have the same number of really poor teams that would struggle with xfire, FC, westside and washington timbers.

Comment

What team does your son play for and what did xfire do to your boys that was dirty and how did they cheat? If you can’t give examples and just want to inflame anonymously please abstain (don’t post) from this message board with accusations you can’t prove and especially your own racist posts

Comment

So cute....

Comment

Thanks for making me laugh- by the sounds of it xfire gave up a couple of late goals and they were lucky for the draw? Westside it’s goid to see you are as delusional as ever. Bye the way,when was the last time you beat anyone?

Comment

Thanks for making me laugh- by the sounds of it xfire gave up a couple of late goals and they were lucky for the draw? Westside it’s goid to see you are as delusional as ever. Bye the way,when was the last time you beat anyone?
                            Looks like someone got a bite....

Comment

Does beating "off" count? Because as a club we beat the He[[ out of off.

Comment

This thread has seriously digressed. Can we please get back to youth soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X