Gather round,
    and let me wax about the ground.
    It was wet, it was rough,
    and there were worms enough.
    How does a noble house,
    fall so fast into the rough.
    Sad as the stars as night,
    this club has lost the fight...
    Both teams played on the field. Good players adapt to the playing conditions. The results are the results. Don't complain about field condition. It just sounds like a pathetic excuse because you didn't like the game result.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Both teams played on the field. Good players adapt to the playing conditions. The results are the results. Don't complain about field condition. It just sounds like a pathetic excuse because you didn't like the game result.
      Both clubs had to deal with it. My understanding is that Fury does not practice on grass. There was no advantage to either club.
      It’s pathetic that the original poster wasted their energy on this. Better subjects to try to write poems and show off high school ELA.

Comment

Both clubs had to deal with it. My understanding is that Fury does not practice on grass. There was no advantage to either club.
        It’s pathetic that the original poster wasted their energy on this. Better subjects to try to write poems and show off high school ELA.
        Which field? Why does there always seem to be issues with Fury? Is this real or fabricated?

Comment

Which field? Why does there always seem to be issues with Fury? Is this real or fabricated?
          A lot of fake news and stretch8ng the truth by competitors so that folks not in the know will want to go to competitors clubs. No club is perfect and no club is for everyone.

“Haters gonna hate and ainters gonna ain’t.”

Comment

A lot of fake news and stretch8ng the truth by competitors so that folks not in the know will want to go to competitors clubs. No club is perfect and no club is for everyone.

“Haters gonna hate and ainters gonna ain’t.”
            So what were the results of the games? How is playing on grass an advantage or disadvantage? Why would a team at the top of the division whine about playing fields?

Comment

So what were the results of the games? How is playing on grass an advantage or disadvantage? Why would a team at the top of the division whine about playing fields?
              Could it be for all their bravado, NYCFC didn't destroy Fury?

on the other board, their immature, "sore tying" behavior is disgusting.

Comment

Could it be for all their bravado, NYCFC didn't destroy Fury?

on the other board, their immature, "sore tying" behavior is disgusting.
                Serious Q: I only follow DA peripherally as my D my consider it for next year; in ECNL now but fed up with HS. Anyway, it seemed that NYCFC was kicking butt last year (granted, I know it was in the NE and the NE isn't as strong) but isn't doing quite as well so far this year. Is it that 1) the competition got stronger? 2) they lost players to ECNL 3) they have some key waivered players missing? 4) a combination? All the teams are still doing well except the oldest, so why all the NYCFC angst?

Comment

Serious Q: I only follow DA peripherally as my D my consider it for next year; in ECNL now but fed up with HS. Anyway, it seemed that NYCFC was kicking butt last year (granted, I know it was in the NE and the NE isn't as strong) but isn't doing quite as well so far this year. Is it that 1) the competition got stronger? 2) they lost players to ECNL 3) they have some key waivered players missing? 4) a combination? All the teams are still doing well except the oldest, so why all the NYCFC angst?
                  NYCFC parents hammering other club on boards. Why is that necessary?

Comment

NYCFC parents hammering other club on boards. Why is that necessary?
                    There's that one psycho NYCFC dad. He's all over the boards propping up the club like it's the 2nd coming

Comment

There's that one psycho NYCFC dad. He's all over the boards propping up the club like it's the 2nd coming
                      Pathetic.

Comment

My kid plays for Fury and the field was horrible on Saturday, sloppy, long, with large holes where players could twist ankles pretty easily. NYCFC is a much better team, but the field exposed their weakness, where they’re speed of play was stymied. Personally, I wish my kid played for a club like that, they look and act like a real DA.

Comment

1 Competition not stronger, Fury suck.
                          2 No players lost to ECNL, many injuries to the older team
                          3 We don't give waivers, those are for fakers, and Fury
                          4 We are the only GDA club in the NY area.

Comment

1 Competition not stronger, Fury suck.
                            2 No players lost to ECNL, many injuries to the older team
                            3 We don't give waivers, those are for fakers, and Fury
                            4 We are the only GDA club in the NY area.
                            OK goalies dad. Have you started looking for a new GDA team yet? We all know how this is going to end up, WC who loves ECNL, is kicking NYCFC off their fields. OMG, you may have to play on grass fields with Fury to keep her in the DA. Oh the hilarity of it all

Comment

I think that might happen, as NYCFC has taken all of their best players, save one, and even she is training with the club. It’s an untenable situation for WC, they are getting pressure from the ECNL to cut ties. NYCFC has some of the best players in the country, and you don’t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X