Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like Boca Juniors Is Folding, Sorta...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks Like Boca Juniors Is Folding, Sorta...

Boca Juniors franchise owner Mariano Berenstein has thrown in the towel. Watching registrations drop precipitously to these other jumpstart franchises he has now decided to fight fire with fire. Registration is now open for Serie A titans Juventus. Freeport will no longer be the home of the Argentine powerhouse academy and since Messi’s club is already spoken for elsewhere on the Island he went with another fellow countrymen Paolu Dybala’s Juve. New polo shirts for all the trainers.

I wonder if the same thing that happen to Boca will happen to the other club franchise that trains out of a day Camp?

Is Boca Academy ceasing operations?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Boca Juniors franchise owner Mariano Berenstein has thrown in the towel. Watching registrations drop precipitously to these other jumpstart franchises he has now decided to fight fire with fire. Registration is now open for Serie A titans Juventus. Freeport will no longer be the home of the Argentine powerhouse academy and since Messi’s club is already spoken for elsewhere on the Island he went with another fellow countrymen Paolu Dybala’s Juve. New polo shirts for all the trainers.

I wonder if the same thing that happen to Boca will happen to the other club franchise that trains out of a day Camp?
      Oh boy, Barça has you shook!!! I’m glad they are on your mind all day and in your dreams! They will ruin your business , and judging from your posts it couldnt happen to a better person.
      Barça is such a good scam that they convinced FC Barcelona’s board of trustees to vote on it!!
      They don’t even hold a vote when they open an FCBescola or the Residential DA academy in AZ, now that is some next level scamming!!

Lol keep trying pal. Seriously keep it up , it makes me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Is Boca Academy ceasing operations?
        Boca Juniors out of Freeport is rebranding itself as Juventus. They had the parents meeting and said they got a couple of Italian trainers coming. Staff said it’s a better opportunity for the club because they can apply to be in better leagues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X