Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hiring brad Schmid to coach ECNL removed any remaining shred of credibility tubby Terry had. Embarrassing.
    BS whole leverage was to bring a carload of decent 07 FESAs friends with his daughter to stack that team. Not a single, strong player came with him from his 06 FESA team. And 4 decent 06 JFC players went to FESA so they would not have to play for him so you got that. Sounds like his impact was nearly a wash. His reputation from FESA is being Pickett's waterbody and anything but a winner.

Comment

With Bubb at a high level
      LOL. 30 years ago before the internet was widespread. When nobody remembers or can prove anything.

Comment

BS whole leverage was to bring a carload of decent 07 FESAs friends with his daughter to stack that team. Not a single, strong player came with him from his 06 FESA team. And 4 decent 06 JFC players went to FESA so they would not have to play for him so you got that. Sounds like his impact was nearly a wash. His reputation from FESA is being Pickett's waterbody and anything but a winner.
        That is one way to keep the daughter playing up. The FESAs won’t see or hear his bs ever again.

Comment

That is one way to keep the daughter playing up. The FESAs won’t see or hear his bs ever again.
          With all the charity, generosity, and general positive feelings flowing through that JFC 2007 ECNL team 🔪 I sure hope Brad remembered during all the excitement of tryouts to kindly push the JFC kid playing his daughter's position off the JFC team.

Or maybe at the very least he booted the JFC player 👀 that was sitting on his kid's Florida Elite jersey number. 🆒

Attacking midfielders tend to be superstitious about their jersey numbers 👕. I hope it doesn't become an issue when they're running around in 100° F weather...that sun 🌞 is a real bitch in August. 💦

Comment

With all the charity, generosity, and general positive feelings flowing through that JFC 2007 ECNL team 🔪 I sure hope Brad remembered during all the excitement of tryouts to kindly push the JFC kid playing his daughter's position off the JFC team.

Or maybe at the very least he booted the JFC player 👀 that was sitting on his kid's Florida Elite jersey number. 🆒

Attacking midfielders tend to be superstitious about their jersey numbers 👕. I hope it doesn't become an issue when they're running around in 100° F weather...that sun 🌞 is a real bitch in August. 💦
            In youth soccer, coaches usually fall into camp of being those that play hard politics and reindeer games and others (much fewer) who are honest and do the right thing developing players and teams. Let's just say BS is rudolph the reindeer.

Comment

In youth soccer, coaches usually fall into camp of being those that play hard politics and reindeer games and others (much fewer) who are honest and do the right thing developing players and teams. Let's just say BS is rudolph the reindeer.
              Its a real short list of duval/st John's coaches who truly develop.

Comment

Same ol'

I'm hunkering down in the car right now. Sunday morning 82°, kids have been on the field for 30 minutes. Isolating myself because if given an audience, I might be tempted to ask the other parents if they've also noticed the 3 water breaks in the last 15 minutes and if they also find it curious that the children are just standing there motionless? No movement. No balls going back and forth. I might seek to find a consensus if they're also noticing this? I mean, as a parent I understand there are limitations to my understanding of soccer training, and I'm always being reminded of this by the coaches and club directors (that seldom speak to us unless they want money!) to trust their leadership and training schedule! Seriously! They're still just standing around! The only movement is from all the lulu lemon pants strutting around the perimeter of the field. These kids are just standing around, arms swinging around, or locked behind their back, one kid is actually tired of standing around doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and has just sat down and the "coach" hasn't even noticed this. I know you guys are bad, but at least make them move around! Have them play fμcking duck duck goose for fμck sake! This is really, really bad. Am I the only one seeing this? OK so we're done. Everyone is climbing back into their $60K SUV's time to go home.

So. Am I at Chuck Rogers, Davis, or Patton?

Comment

I'm hunkering down in the car right now. Sunday morning 82°, kids have been on the field for 30 minutes. Isolating myself because if given an audience, I might be tempted to ask the other parents if they've also noticed the 3 water breaks in the last 15 minutes and if they also find it curious that the children are just standing there motionless? No movement. No balls going back and forth. I might seek to find a consensus if they're also noticing this? I mean, as a parent I understand there are limitations to my understanding of soccer training, and I'm always being reminded of this by the coaches and club directors (that seldom speak to us unless they want money!) to trust their leadership and training schedule! Seriously! They're still just standing around! The only movement is from all the lulu lemon pants strutting around the perimeter of the field. These kids are just standing around, arms swinging around, or locked behind their back, one kid is actually tired of standing around doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and has just sat down and the "coach" hasn't even noticed this. I know you guys are bad, but at least make them move around! Have them play fμcking duck duck goose for fμck sake! This is really, really bad. Am I the only one seeing this? OK so we're done. Everyone is climbing back into their $60K SUV's time to go home.

Every minute of life is precious and cannot be taken back.

Comment

Take is to the edge. Book the ticket to the Tottenham skywall for next summer.

Comment

Bubbery

Brad and his kid have been banished for sure. The rest, they were "tricked" into leaving by Brad! Ha ha ha! And the hour drive to Patton 3x a week has become unbearably burdensome! They'll all be back.

Comment

You are on Alberto’s team!

Comment

You are on Alberto’s team!
                          Or indeed any FESA babysitting “coach” U12 and below.

Comment

Or indeed any FESA babysitting “coach” U12 and below.
                            What happened to English national women’s team coach David Gough? Is he still coaching?

Comment

What happened to English national women’s team coach David Gough? Is he still coaching?
                              That jackass got hired by JFC................

Comment

That jackass got hired by JFC................
                                Nope, he’s not on the JFC coaching list.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X