Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    STA will be a very competitive option at this age group. Very good team.
    What age group are you speaking about

Comment

Looking back at posts, I believe the poster is talking about the 06 team. Poster is right it’s a good team and a great option in this age group.

What age group are you speaking about

Comment

Looking back at posts, I believe the poster is talking about the 06 team. Poster is right it’s a good team and a great option in this age group.
        Yes. Thank god for NM!

Comment

Is NM staying with STA?

Comment

Three 07 teams, talk about just taking everyone!!

Comment

Is NM staying with STA?
              Yes. Hopefully next DOC.

Comment

Correct. And the Wolves handle WC so if you extrapolate that, we should be able to handle both of those teams.
                The Wolves beat WC by 1 goal, in double overtime last June. That was prior to the GDA NYCFC players joining their team, along with the best players from the Clarkstown team. The Wolves also gained players from the GDA crumble, so I would say these 2 teams would absolutely crush any team on the east coast

Comment

Lolololol. You can only play 11 on the field at any given time. I don’t care if they added 50 players. These are 14-year old girls. Have you ever even watched a game of soccer? There are several teams that would compete with these teams. Stop drinking the kool-aid. Go STA.

The Wolves beat WC by 1 goal, in double overtime last June. That was prior to the GDA NYCFC players joining their team, along with the best players from the Clarkstown team. The Wolves also gained players from the GDA crumble, so I would say these 2 teams would absolutely crush any team on the east coast

Comment

Technically, shouldn’t the Wolves or WC have just replaced their entire teams with Clarkstown since the Wolves were so thoroughly outplayed? Lolololol. What a loser.

Comment

That’s a good point. The Wolves (ecnl national champs) were shutout by an EDP Clarkstown squad. It just goes to show you there will always be competitive teams out there and competitive games. That’s soccer.

Technically, shouldn’t the Wolves or WC have just replaced their entire teams with Clarkstown since the Wolves were so thoroughly outplayed? Lolololol. What a loser.

Comment

That’s a good point. The Wolves (ecnl national champs) were shutout by an EDP Clarkstown squad. It just goes to show you there will always be competitive teams out there and competitive games. That’s soccer.
                        No offense I wasn't at the game and I won't make any excuses for youth soccer but how long ago was this again.......But if you look at it from that stand point FAIRFIELD UNITED SA PREMIER BLACK 1 should be the #1 team because they beat Clarkstown. Which they also lost to a lower Loudoun SC team. So I say that to say this for person that is ego hurt over Youth soccer is that KIDS do have bad days and when you are missing your coach and have a couple players injured anything can happen and its SPORTS teams do loss you do know that right.

Comment

No offense I wasn't at the game and I won't make any excuses for youth soccer but how long ago was this again.......But if you look at it from that stand point FAIRFIELD UNITED SA PREMIER BLACK 1 should be the #1 team because they beat Clarkstown. Which they also lost to a lower Loudoun SC team. So I say that to say this for person that is ego hurt over Youth soccer is that KIDS do have bad days and when you are missing your coach and have a couple players injured anything can happen and its SPORTS teams do loss you do know that right.
                          I don’t think you get the point, there are several good teams out there across all leagues. They can all compete with each other and that’s evidenced by the results. I agree there is not a level playing field so when a Clarkstown gets a great result against a PDA that’s to be admired regardless of how they did it. What is concerning is the constant bashing of anything that is not ECNL by the cult that is PDA. They even bash their own branches by making comments such as PDA Shore “is not the real PDA” etc. Crazy how brainwashed these parents are.

Comment

You completely missed the point. Play soccer much?

Comment

Get over it pda parent. Your daughters team lost and it’s okay. The point is there will always be competitive teams out there with great athletes. Get over yourself.

Comment

I don’t think you get the point, there are several good teams out there across all leagues. They can all compete with each other and that’s evidenced by the results. I agree there is not a level playing field so when a Clarkstown gets a great result against a PDA that’s to be admired regardless of how they did it. What is concerning is the constant bashing of anything that is not ECNL by the cult that is PDA. They even bash their own branches by making comments such as PDA Shore “is not the real PDA” etc. Crazy how brainwashed these parents are.
                                Sorry but there is no cult at PDA and certainly their is no brainwashing at all. Lets face the facts the best league for females athletes OVERALL is the ECNL the the majority of the best teams around are in the ECNL. That's just a fact and if you want to name teams we can do that surely but it doesn't answer the real points and I am in 100% agreement with you on that their are certainly other good teams outside the ECNL. The fact that the team from Clarkstown beat the PDA team should mean nothing to them in the sense that it only one game and one game means nothing other than they got the result that they were LOOKING for. Do you know any team that goes into a game LOOKING to lose....not me I believe that there are 100 other Clarkstown out there that on any given day can beat the best of them. Let's not forget that ECNL is the BEST OVERALL league for female players but doesn't mean that other great teams and clubs don't exist outside of it. Remember ECNL stands for ELITE CLUB not ELITE TEAM. That's where I can accuse the others of being brainwashed or so upset with ECNL. Just put your kid where he or she fits and then YOU as a parent need to take care of the rest as far as what environment you feel is BEST for your kid as an INDIVIDUAL not TEAM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X