Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry. Waters is generally resrved for DA (and sometimes ECNL) training and practices. If your kid bitches about it that much and spends half the game picking rubber out of their shoes during the game instead of playing and proceeding to just dump the **** in your car afterward you have nothing to worry about. Just ask the coach of your 5th tier team to take one of the grass fields at Radice. They are usually pretty nice, easy going guys, they will probably do it.
    5th tier. So how good is your little Messi.If he was good enough to play for the National team (which he isnt) that would put his ranking at 25th. 4 rankings below Iran.You might want to try & take that in so you dont make a Idiot of yourself again.

Comment

Don't worry. Waters is generally resrved for DA (and sometimes ECNL) training and practices. If your kid bitches about it that much and spends half the game picking rubber out of their shoes during the game instead of playing and proceeding to just dump the **** in your car afterward you have nothing to worry about. Just ask the coach of your 5th tier team to take one of the grass fields at Radice. They are usually pretty nice, easy going guys, they will probably do it.
      What MLS DA plays at Walter's ?

Comment

5th tier. So how good is your little Messi.If he was good enough to play for the National team (which he isnt) that would put his ranking at 25th. 4 rankings below Iran.You might want to try & take that in so you dont make a Idiot of yourself again.
        You really thought I meant 5th tier in the WORLD??

No lol... 5th tier at TBU man... cmon....

My kid is a mid-tier player, I'm ok with that. He loves it and has fun, but one of our nuttier parents turned me on to TS and I cant help buy get on here and poke you angry little turds.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X