X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is SUSA ELITE

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly you just have an ax to grind, luckily the thread starter's legitimate question was answered 2 pages ago.
    No, just questioning why we signed up to begin with.

Comment

What is SUSA ELITE

No, just questioning why we signed up to begin with.
      So how many girls on each of the SUSA teams? I was hearing it was 20 or more.

Comment

So how many girls on each of the SUSA teams? I was hearing it was 20 or more.
        big rosters=more $$$. that's what it's all about, just like any other business.

Comment

big rosters=more $$$. that's what it's all about, just like any other business.
          Love to hear how the new parents are going to spin this, 20 or more, good look getting as much playing time as your old club.

Comment

Love to hear how the new parents are going to spin this, 20 or more, good look getting as much playing time as your old club.
            SUSA Elite play in EDP. The roster size is about 15 to 17 and all get to play. The same for NPL. ECNL can dress 18 players with 7 subs included. The roster size can higher.

Comment

I see SUSA is offering open roster spots in certain age-groups. Do kids need to tryout or are they just filling?

Comment

SUSA Elite play in EDP. The roster size is about 15 to 17 and all get to play. The same for NPL. ECNL can dress 18 players with 7 subs included. The roster size can higher.
                Only the Girls side has ECNL not the boys side. So on the boys side SUSA s top team will be in EDP not NPL it was in an announcement.

Comment

On an tangent, Overall which is a stronger league EDP OR NPL. My kid is playing NE NPL this year. Don’t really know all the alphabets.

Comment

On an tangent, Overall which is a stronger league EDP OR NPL. My kid is playing NE NPL this year. Don’t really know all the alphabets.
                    EDP. Higher level of competition.

Comment

I see SUSA is offering open roster spots in certain age-groups. Do kids need to tryout or are they just filling?
                      If you have the cash, they will take you regardless of roster size.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

If you have the cash, they will take you regardless of roster size.
                          Just maybe not on the team you're hoping your kid will make...

Comment

I assume we are talking girls? Depends on the age group. EDP may have more depth.

Comment

Just maybe not on the team you're hoping your kid will make...
                              You would know. Next time just complain more and you'll get on. But that's how it works.

Comment

NE NPL has very strong teams from PDA and FC Stars, but also very weak teams from FC Bucks and FSA (and Alby if they are allowed to stay). Everything else is probably pretty similar depending on the age group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X