Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would West Pines let one of thier own go to Sunrise mid-season??
    Who knows? But I saw her playing for Sunrise this weekend. Maybe she asked for her release and they obliged.

Comment

Oh good. We obviously don’t need to play this weekend.
      Did you make it?

Comment

Group stages start this week end..Here are the ones that will qualify to the round of 16 from each group
        Group 1 - Pinecrest - Space Coast
        Group 2 - Gulf Coast - FKK
        Group 3 - TBU Premier - FESA
        Group 4 - IRSA - TBU Elite
        Group 5 - Indialantic - Weston
        Group 6 - Lee County - Team Boca
        Group 7 - Warner - Miami Shores
        Group 8 - Sunrise - Miami Lakes
        Not bad predictions...I was 12 out of 16
        I chose Fesa over Chargers because i thought Fesa would have added ECNL and if they did they were invisible on the field. I watched that game as i thought it would be a good battle and it was. The rest was a toss up

Now that the next round is posted let;s continue with the predictions

Pinecrest over FKK - EASY
        Texans over Space Coast but this is a tough one - maybe a 2-1
        TBU over Jacksonville - 3-1
        TBU over Chargers but this is another very close game 1-1 and TBU in OT
        Lee County over Indialantic - It looks like they easily beat them in FSPL
        Boca over Wesley Chapel - EASY
        Warner over Sunrise - Tough Battle of the physical teams but Warner has the best forward
        Lakeland over Miami Lakes and this is only because i know someone from Lakeland !!!

Comment

I chose Fesa over Chargers because i thought Fesa would have added ECNL and if they did they were invisible on the field. I watched that game as i thought it would be a good battle and it was. The rest was a toss up

Warner over Sunrise - Tough Battle of the physical teams but Warner has the best forward
          Lakeland over Miami Lakes and this is only because i know someone from Lakeland !!!

How did you figure out who was playing who? My daughters coach told us we were playing a different team than you have listed. Maybe you can help us all understand- thanks!

Comment

Warner’s striker got an ankle sprain on Sunday. Scored 5 goals and they kept her in against Lakelake playing with only 10 due to red card. She may be back but limited mobility- so they fall easily to Sunrise- who is far superior and more physical.

Comment

How did you figure out who was playing who? My daughters coach told us we were playing a different team than you have listed. Maybe you can help us all understand- thanks!
              On the Got Soccer page that list the round of 16 teams, they are listed in order 1-16. From there 1 plays 16, 2 plays 15, 3 plays 14 and so forth. I thought he had them listed correctly.

Comment

On the Got Soccer page that list the round of 16 teams, they are listed in order 1-16. From there 1 plays 16, 2 plays 15, 3 plays 14 and so forth. I thought he had them listed correctly.
                Can someone link that page here? I don’t see it

Comment

Can someone link that page here? I don’t see it

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=16

Comment

Well in the 02 girls thread, we got a FKK clown DAD claiming that FKK will beat Pinecrest. Even after getting beat 5-0 during the season.

Comment

See the official link belwo

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=16

Comment

Brackets changed. FKK lucked out!!

Comment

Wow...lucky, lucky. No worries though, they play Pinecrest next if they can beat Miami Lakes.

Comment

Brackets are not correct. Rankings go by Points then net goal differential then most goals for and lastly least goals against

Comment

Do they keep changing the brackets until they figure that they have fixed it so only their teams with “favored status” advance? Seems like a lot of teams got a great draw with this change.

Comment

Brackets are A1 plays B2, B1 plays A2, C1 plays D2, D1 plays C2 and so on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X