X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If GS stays with the 16s you can get used to players jumping ship. We will NOT deal with it. Way too many people do not want him and will not except him coaching our daughters.

Deal with that!
    Bye-Bye!

Comment

The people you are bringing in are NOT the right people and by the time you figure that out and make all the mistakes it will take for you to figure it out you wil have wasted all these kids time and ruined thier soccer careers. Make mistakes and take time on your own time not at the expanse of all these kids.
      The people that are there is all they have at the club. Who would you think is the right people. They will not bring an outsider at this time. Maybe you just need to request certain coaches on specific teams. BL removed SM from the 16 boys when parents complained and threatened to leave as a group. Who of the current staff would you prefer. That is what you need to bring forward. You just can't complain on TS of what you don't want without giving legitimate reasons why and who else would be better. Claiming someone is a Daddy coach is not enough of a reason when more than half wan GS to stay. There are other coaches that would be considered daddy coaches in your eyes I guess.

Comment

If GS stays with the 16s you can get used to players jumping ship. We will NOT deal with it. Way too many people do not want him and will not except him coaching our daughters.

Deal with that!
        Of course GS is staying he pays for #4. Wonder if the NCAA knows about this arrangement. High School coach's brother pays for star player's club fees etc. Win win for GS and his brother, and GS buys influence with the club and with #4.

Comment

Of course GS is staying he pays for #4. Wonder if the NCAA knows about this arrangement. High School coach's brother pays for star player's club fees etc. Win win for GS and his brother, and GS buys influence with the club and with #4.
          You are ridiculous! Are you upset that #4 took your daughter's playing time?? Cry me a ****ing river! I have watched this team as we have traveled with the club and I hate to tell you.....Too ****ing bad! Deal with it! She's a quality player and you will just have to deal with it! You dont bitch when she lights up the scoreboard and wins games for you.....oh wait, I know your type, You'd rather lose and your daughter be the star than someone else get credit!! Yup.....Have those on every team!

Comment

You are ridiculous! Are you upset that #4 took your daughter's playing time?? Cry me a ****ing river! I have watched this team as we have traveled with the club and I hate to tell you.....Too ****ing bad! Deal with it! She's a quality player and you will just have to deal with it! You dont bitch when she lights up the scoreboard and wins games for you.....oh wait, I know your type, You'd rather lose and your daughter be the star than someone else get credit!! Yup.....Have those on every team!
            No it's the fact that GS uses that influence to play his daughter in front of much better players.

I heard that there was little girl on LFC who used to do #4's homework in middle school, who's doing it now?

Comment

No it's the fact that GS uses that influence to play his daughter in front of much better players.

I heard that there was little girl on LFC who used to do #4's homework in middle school, who's doing it now?
              Trying to discredit a young girl for your selfish reasons are ridiculous. Take your daughter somewhere else. Why would you try and hinder another players NCAA eligibility because your daughter is not good enough?

Comment

Can you read the post complained about GS being at the club not about number four being on the team. He is the issue. And FYI my kid plays plenty. I don't really think anyone on here is bitching about playtime unless you read something I haven't?

Comment

Trying to discredit a young girl for your selfish reasons are ridiculous. Take your daughter somewhere else. Why would you try and hinder another players NCAA eligibility because your daughter is not good enough?
                  Couldn't agree more! Unbelievable!

Comment

GS will do whatever it takes to take care of himself and his daughters. He needs to make sure he coaches his daughter and his star player. Tell lies to bump coaches out, pay for a kid and use her as a bargining tool and ticket into ECNL. Personally I wouldn't want my kid used as a stepping stone for a wanna be coach that couldn't get here on his own but had to manipulate his way in. He didn't just magically appear here he worked his way in and he worked others out that stood in his way. Not so hard for us all to figure out. Us parents are not as dumb as one might think. We all know the facts and we all talk and people are not so thrilled.

Comment

GS will do whatever it takes to take care of himself and his daughters. He needs to make sure he coaches his daughter and his star player. Tell lies to bump coaches out, pay for a kid and use her as a bargining tool and ticket into ECNL. Personally I wouldn't want my kid used as a stepping stone for a wanna be coach that couldn't get here on his own but had to manipulate his way in. He didn't just magically appear here he worked his way in and he worked others out that stood in his way. Not so hard for us all to figure out. Us parents are not as dumb as one might think. We all know the facts and we all talk and people are not so thrilled.
                      GS has some history coaching. He was won state cups and placed players in top colleges. What would you prefer the one that doesn't have any coaching experience that is only there because of daddy. Careful what you wish for. Seeing how they have dealt with ECNL so far if they remove GS you will get RL as the new coach.

Comment

Once again same person writes ( just deal with it) lets go back and see what else he wrote those words in this thread.......written by GS and BL

Comment

GS has some history coaching. He was won state cups and placed players in top colleges. What would you prefer the one that doesn't have any coaching experience that is only there because of daddy. Careful what you wish for. Seeing how they have dealt with ECNL so far if they remove GS you will get RL as the new coach.
                          Said the parent of the kid he pays for...

Comment

tnt

Shut up mom!just leave don't talk about #4 she is a team player an great kid!

Comment

Oh he won state cups with his DAUGHTER ON THE TEAM? No. So it seems this situation is different.

Comment

Lets get serious here. Just because GS helped get rid of the coaches we had and helped placed ones he knew were not ready for this does not mean we have to accept him. Why do you think he is sitting where he is? He cannot coach in ECNL where his daughters play. It's clearly wrong and everyone has a front row view. If the BOD keeps him they will have thier hands full dealing with parents, and the club will be writing out checks giving lots of money back on refunds. We did not sign up to play for GS and won't be staying to do so either. Breach of contract and broken code of ethics! This club is giving us nothing but broken promises and crappy coaching.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X