Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are ill! If you put half as much time into coaching or your part time job at the food court as you do hating and lying about Armada on TS maybe, just maybe, you would be a useful member of society. Instead, you bring the world about as much value as the bed bugs at the Phillips Hwy hourly motel that you frequent to get your rocks off. F’idiots like you have to pay to be wanted!
    Armada history == corruption

Losers at every level!

Comment

And in that year he did?
      Your wife and your mother!

Comment

The boys side of that invitation looks really nice. Well done.

Comment

The boys side of that invitation looks really nice. Well done.
          quid pro quo
          /ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
          noun
          a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.

Comment

quid pro quo
            /ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/
            noun
            a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
            Nope. Not the case. What Atlanta United, Inter Miami, Indiana Fire, Virginia Development Academy, Charlotte Soccer Academy, Charlotte Independence, North Carolina FC, Weston, or Kendall tournaments/showcases are Armada teams going to? The answer is none. Dropping facts. Go away now jealous troll!

Comment

Nope. Not the case. What Atlanta United, Inter Miami, Indiana Fire, Virginia Development Academy, Charlotte Soccer Academy, Charlotte Independence, North Carolina FC, Weston, or Kendall tournaments/showcases are Armada teams going to? The answer is none. Dropping facts. Go away now jealous troll!
              Bahahahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣

Comment

Bahahahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣
                That all you got? Grow up and bring something of value to the discussion! A fact, a stat, a point, just a freaking clue. Something!

Comment

Can’t blame Armada for giving a guy with that resume a shot, and hard to blame Elmar for realizing what he loves to do and wanting to get back to it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Truly this is better for Armada. Now you have an ED who grew up in the club, and who’s heart is fully in to make the club all that it can be. Win, win. The Armada family wishes Elmar well at George Mason! No, his son is not going with him. He will continue to coach at Armada. Good day!
                  pretty interesting reading between the lines with his quote.................

George Mason made a big splash Monday by filling its men’s soccer coaching vacancy with former North Carolina and Creighton boss Elmar Bolowich.

Bolowich, 65, has a 395-184-57 record in 30 seasons, with 21 NCAA tournament appearances, six trips to the College Cup (the national semifinals) and a national championship (2001 at UNC).

He had left Creighton last winter to become technical director of a youth academy in Jacksonville, but he soon yearned to return to college coaching.

“Maybe at the tail end of the career you go back into youth soccer, but to run an entire club is very different compared to just coaching one team,” said Bolowich, who signed a four-year contract. “It didn’t quite materialize the way I envisioned it. I felt like my skills are better suited in college soccer, where I have had my success. I missed the connection with the coaches, the level of competitiveness, the university life in general, because I was connected with the communities. I envision doing the same thing in Fairfax.”

Comment

That all you got? Grow up and bring something of value to the discussion! A fact, a stat, a point, just a freaking clue. Something!
                    Read above. Enough said. All I have are facts! Armada b itches!

Comment

I wrote this back when EB was hired. College soccer is not at all the same as club soccer, and EB, like many college coaches, think it will be easier, and that is far from the case. Club soccer is far more demanding on a coach. You are on the field from August to June, 4 nights a week and demanding travel on the weekends. You must answer to parents as well. Working in college athletics is the greatest place to hide from the real world.

Comment

I wrote this back when EB was hired. College soccer is not at all the same as club soccer, and EB, like many college coaches, think it will be easier, and that is far from the case. Club soccer is far more demanding on a coach. You are on the field from August to June, 4 nights a week and demanding travel on the weekends. You must answer to parents as well. Working in college athletics is the greatest place to hide from the real world.
                        Another tool to sell da to division 1 college. Bla

Comment

Another tool to sell da to division 1 college. Bla
                          I think hiring a college coach was a bad move by Armada from the start. It’s counter to what Armada, or any DA are trying to do. In most cases, top level club coaches are far superior to college coaches. College soccer is a drop off from top level club soccer, especially the level of MLS DA programs and top non MLS DA programs.

Comment

Is there a pathway to pro?
                            BUBB get you and your old man cronies off here

Comment

The facts are over hill ex college coaches or ex pro player with a high level coaching license always look into getting invole in youth soccer. The reason is, easy money. All DOC makes over 100k a year. They don't have to produce anything. Just make a good impression on clueless parents. Another part of ther job as doc is to sell the idea progress and potential.

Comment

Let's get one started...
                                Any announcement on what's going to happen with the Armada DA teams?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X