X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enter stage right. One of the parents
    Bad guess - but I do know several of them and they seem the same as the people at my kids’ schools (soccer and another sport). I think it’s a combination of jealousy and old fashioned Stars hatred. Don’t give up the hate! It makes your life so much richer.

Comment

Does BC stand for Big Children ?
      Big clowns?

Comment

Bad guess - but I do know several of them and they seem the same as the people at my kids’ schools (soccer and another sport). I think it’s a combination of jealousy and old fashioned Stars hatred. Don’t give up the hate! It makes your life so much richer.
        Sure dude. Sure. How about just an old fashioned **** show that gets put on while hanging on those sidelines? It couldn't be that, now could it?

Comment

Sure dude. Sure. How about just an old fashioned **** show that gets put on while hanging on those sidelines? It couldn't be that, now could it?
          Interesting logic. I have to be a parent of a team member, because you’ve decided it? I can’t be an interested 3rd party who’s kid played with these girls? What planet are you on?

Comment

Big crybabies

Comment

Interesting logic. I have to be a parent of a team member, because you’ve decided it? I can’t be an interested 3rd party who’s kid played with these girls? What planet are you on?
              Douce, of the highest order!

Comment

A big part of this is an AD who wants to make his mark by his hires. And the second part of this is he could care less about women's soccer. Why not interview a guy that was assistant for a long time that's right down the street at Harvard? Why not bring in the high caliber candidates that are BC grads? Why not have an extensive search. Second banana for Tony De Luz isn't exactly a hire I had in mind. Look at this assistant coach choices. Bad combo of indifferent, could care less AD with a guy that hates soccer. Bad AD choice is the real culprit.

Yes there are some difficult, ME first parents meddling. Unfortunately that goes on everywhere. One in particular is a total azz, but what are you going to do ask him to stop showing up?

-- close to the scene, has heard it all, seen it all.

Comment

A big part of this is an AD who wants to make his mark by his hires. And the second part of this is he could care less about women's soccer. Why not interview a guy that was assistant for a long time that's right down the street at Harvard? Why not bring in the high caliber candidates that are BC grads? Why not have an extensive search. Second banana for Tony De Luz isn't exactly a hire I had in mind. Look at this assistant coach choices. Bad combo of indifferent, could care less AD with a guy that hates soccer. Bad AD choice is the real culprit.

Yes there are some difficult, ME first parents meddling. Unfortunately that goes on everywhere. One in particular is a total azz, but what are you going to do ask him to stop showing up?

-- close to the scene, has heard it all, seen it all.
                  And you seem like quite the charmer yourself.

Comment

And you seem like quite the charmer yourself.
                    That person sounds charming for sure. I may just have to check out a BC game this year. Bring some popcorn and see the insanity ensue. Maybe the AD can take a leisurely stroll around the field, watching a game he thinks is awful. Maybe some of the annoited parents get heated. Sounds like fun.

Comment

An AD should ensure fair attention is given to all athletics ,like them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        That person sounds charming for sure. I may just have to check out a BC game this year. Bring some popcorn and see the insanity ensue. Maybe the AD can take a leisurely stroll around the field, watching a game he thinks is awful. Maybe some of the annoited parents get heated. Sounds like fun.
                        This person sounds quite bitter - more like a former employee or friend of a former employee.

Comment

This person sounds quite bitter - more like a former employee or friend of a former employee.
                          Or another interested party who just gets a kick out of the BC sideline show. Spin it whatever way you want, it's worth the trip to watch and listen. Not a former employee or friend of such. Just a person who likes going to the circus too.

oh my contribution for definition of BC is Bitching and Complaining parents and players. How's that?

Comment

Or another interested party who just gets a kick out of the BC sideline show. Spin it whatever way you want, it's worth the trip to watch and listen. Not a former employee or friend of such. Just a person who likes going to the circus too.

oh my contribution for definition of BC is Bitching and Complaining parents and players. How's that?
                            There is enough smoke about BC that we are crossing it off my dd’s list. Not saying they would’ve definitely been interested anyway but too many schools and not enough time.

Comment

who doesn't love a bunch of over the top soccer crazies trying to bum rush their daughter into the starting lineup.

Comment

who doesn't love a bunch of over the top soccer crazies trying to bum rush their daughter into the starting lineup.
                                or even onto the field. I've been to a few games as well. Great to watch play out. I thought EMT's would be needed as I thought a few were going to stroke out.

BC = Bitching & Complaining parents & players gets my vote.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X