Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL for Philadelphia Ukrainian National SC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word on Ecnl for this club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No. Edp div 2. Oh well

Comment

Done deal 2020-2021 for boys and girls. U12 and above will become a collaborative effort with Philly Soccer Club and Huntington Valley ran by an independent board and doc. The teams will be called Coppa i.e Philadephia Nationals: Coppa ECNL, Coppa ECNLR, Coppa USYS-NL, Coppa USYS-EDP. Enjoy the fall season because youth soccer will never be the same again once the winter ID clinics start.

Comment

Done deal 2020-2021 for boys and girls. U12 and above will become a collaborative effort with Philly Soccer Club and Huntington Valley ran by an independent board and doc. The teams will be called Coppa i.e Philadephia Nationals: Coppa ECNL, Coppa ECNLR, Coppa USYS-NL, Coppa USYS-EDP. Enjoy the fall season because youth soccer will never be the same again once the winter ID clinics start.
          None of this is true.

Comment

None of this is true.
            And with that fc bucks can begin s****ting themselves.

Comment

None of this is true.
              Every word is true. HMMS also getting in

Comment

Every word is true. HMMS also getting in
                Can you share the link to this? Would make it more believable

Comment

They don't know anything about this club.

Comment

And with that fc bucks can begin s****ting themselves.
                    Actually I’m warminster SC. Right by Ukies

Comment

This is a mean joke.

Comment

Fc bucks tried some sort of partnership with Philly sports club a few years ago and couldn’t get the deal done so it is not surprising that perhaps ukies could.

Comment

Fc bucks tried some sort of partnership with Philly sports club a few years ago and couldn’t get the deal done so it is not surprising that perhaps ukies could.
                          I would love this to be true but it’s not. Share the link or article if it’s not BS

Comment

I would love this to be true but it’s not. Share the link or article if it’s not BS
                            This is youth sports not professional sports. ECNL will typically announces new clubs in Jan. Until then you will just have to wait. The impacted clubs aren't in a hurry to make any announcements prior to the fall season since this is going to shake up alot of teams including those at Delco and Bucks.

Comment

This is a mean joke.
                              It was. And unnecessary. Some people probably got their hopes up reading that post.

Comment

There is a strong possibility that the girls program at FC Delco folds within 2 years and a possibility that they are removed from ECNL based of results and stability. So you never know, maybe there is hope for another Philly area club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X