Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL for Philadelphia Ukrainian National SC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kids leave Ukies and go to Bucks for ECNL
    ECNL washouts end up at the Ukies

Rinse and repeat every spring
    Hahahaha. Gotta love those league card collectors.

Comment

Hahahaha. Gotta love those league card collectors.
      Gotta call bull****!! Get a life.

Comment

Not sure why ukies people are so focused on Bucks in here. Be happy with where your child is playing and leave the other clubs alone.

Comment

Not sure why ukies people are so focused on Bucks in here. Be happy with where your child is playing and leave the other clubs alone.
          Agreed. And not limited to Ukies people. All of us should be happy where our kids are playing or leave. But no need to bash.
          Plenty of other things going on in the world to worry about and youth soccer isn't one of them.

Comment

You are so cute.

Comment

This isn't true. The Bucks parents are stirring it up on here making it look like Ukies parents. Are the Ukies a threat to you?

Quote - "Kids leave Ukies and go to Bucks for ECNL

Rinse and repeat every spring"

Not true either. Don't know anyone who did this

Comment

This isn't true. The Bucks parents are stirring it up on here making it look like Ukies parents. Are the Ukies a threat to you?

Quote - "Kids leave Ukies and go to Bucks for ECNL

Rinse and repeat every spring"

Not true either. Don't know anyone who did this
                Ukies parents shouldn’t bully other clubs. Period.

And I know 2 kids who did this just in the past spring.

Comment

Ukies parents shouldn’t bully other clubs. Period.

And I know 2 kids who did this just in the past spring.
                  So now you are bullying and calling my kid a washout because she went from bucks to ukies. Real nice.

Comment

So now you are bullying and calling my kid a washout because she went from bucks to ukies. Real nice.
                    Don’t even sweat it. Half the 06 ecnl team doesn’t really deserve to be there. The dad coach is protecting his daughters spot and her friends spots. When change comes to FC bucks they will all be ecnl washouts too. This is why they are so vocal all over these message boards. They know their days are numbered and they just want to keep the status quo.

Comment

She?? Talking about my son and his friend that switched to bucks from ukies this past spring.

Comment

She?? Talking about my son and his friend that switched to bucks from ukies this past spring.
                        Parents are always the last to know.

Comment

Don’t even sweat it. Half the 06 ecnl team doesn’t really deserve to be there. The dad coach is protecting his daughters spot and her friends spots. When change comes to FC bucks they will all be ecnl washouts too. This is why they are so vocal all over these message boards. They know their days are numbered and they just want to keep the status quo.
                          How disgusting. Ukrainian soccer parents are looking very bad. Bashing specific teams and coaches on here now?? Wow. This is very embarrassing and Ukrainian club should be ashamed.

Comment

How disgusting. Ukrainian soccer parents are looking very bad. Bashing specific teams and coaches on here now?? Wow. This is very embarrassing and Ukrainian club should be ashamed.
                            Stop trying to start trouble. No one from the Ukrainian team has done anything of the sort. You are a sad pathetic person who is trying to start trouble all over the place. Get a life and let these threads die. While they have provided much entertainment for all, it’s just sad now.

Comment

Stop trying to start trouble. No one from the Ukrainian team has done anything of the sort. You are a sad pathetic person who is trying to start trouble all over the place. Get a life and let these threads die. While they have provided much entertainment for all, it’s just sad now.
                              Starting trouble? I only responded to the post bashing “06 team” and “dad coach”. I think that’s horrible to bash specific teams and coaches on here. Maybe those people bashing teams and coaches should stop then it wouldn’t give people any reason to comment and threads would die.

I agree with you, it is sad.

Comment

Starting trouble? I only responded to the post bashing “06 team” and “dad coach”. I think that’s horrible to bash specific teams and coaches on here. Maybe those people bashing teams and coaches should stop then it wouldn’t give people any reason to comment and threads would die.

I agree with you, it is sad.
                                You keep blaming ukies parents for all of this. Believe me the ukies parents could care less about what is happening at bucks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X