Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best parts of youth soccer

You will read a lot of negative comments here. I wanted to share something positive with everyone. The best part of soccer for me is spending time with my son. Watching him grow as person and an athlete. I hope we can all find those happy moments.

Busy kids get in less trouble--so keep them busy with something positive. Teaching kids to work for something that's team, not individually, oriented. Spending time with my kids. Making friends with other families. Occasionally visiting a town I would not otherwise go to but for soccer.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You will read a lot of negative comments here. I wanted to share something positive with everyone. The best part of soccer for me is spending time with my son. Watching him grow as person and an athlete. I hope we can all find those happy moments.

Comment

The best part for me is watching other parents get p1ss drunk and scream at refs and coaches.

Especially when it's clear that they have never watched any "real" soccer.

Comment

I see the positivity did not last long.

The best part for me is watching other parents get p1ss drunk and scream at refs and coaches.

Especially when it's clear that they have never watched any "real" soccer.

Comment

best part is when the spanish parents realize I can understand spanish

Comment

best part is when the spanish parents realize I can understand spanish

I love this as well!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X