• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final

Rivers 3
    Pingree 2

Comment

That was unimpressive kick ball, bad first touch soccer. Disappointing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why did you watch?

Comment

Oy. Stop watching. Stop whining. Stay home next time. The rest of us were cheering on our classmates, our student-athletes, our children.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Stay home and play video games next year. The rest of us will enjoy living our lives.

Comment

I live in the East. Why does anyone here think the East has better teams than the West? I would say they are comparable. Convince me that I am wrong!!
                ISL has won the Class B tourney 8 of the last 9 years. The other champ was an Eastern team (Pingree).

Eastern Schools have won 5.5 of the last 9 years the class A tourney

Comment

ISL has won the Class B tourney 8 of the last 9 years. The other champ was an Eastern team (Pingree).

Eastern Schools have won 5.5 of the last 9 years the class A tourney
                  I know that the East has dominated Class B. I was talking about Class A where the East has a slight edge which might increase if Loomis does not rebound.

Comment

Pingree Dad. What happen to your D?

Dad is so obnoxious.

you are over rating Rivers. Yes, they beat up on the terrible teams in the ISL (and had some surprising wins) but they aren't that good.

Comment

you are over rating Rivers. Yes, they beat up on the terrible teams in the ISL (and had some surprising wins) but they aren't that good.
                      Karma...

Comment

Rivers was very good and Pingree was also good, just seemed a half step off the entire game......but it was a good game, good plays made by both sides. if they played 10 times I bet it would be 5-5....

Comment

Rivers was very good and Pingree was also good, just seemed a half step off the entire game......but it was a good game, good plays made by both sides. if they played 10 times I bet it would be 5-5....
                          But, they only played once.

Comment

Nepsac AllStars List

NEPSAC Junior Allstars Article

https://www.nepsac.org/page/hot_news/2796/view/297

Let the trolling begin. lol

Comment

good game? the ball was in the air the entire time.

Comment

good game? the ball was in the air the entire time.
                                That"s Mass soccer for ya.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X