Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are High School Soccer Threads moved?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are High School Soccer Threads moved?

If you read some of the older posts, some of the most viewed posts regarded High School soccer. Why are any new ones moved to the High School soccer page that are listed here to die. Most search engines bring people to this page and most people here may not even know about the High School page unless they are the serial trolls.

High School Soccer is as good as most FYSA club soccer is and in a few exceptions as good as mid-level to low Academy. So lets drop the trolling and let the posts flow. Yes there are some horrible high school soccer teams and yes coaches as well but seriously anyone below the Gold division at these tournaments are not too good never mind Bronze and below.

I enjoy playing High School soccer as much as club soccer but when I went to play academy, I was told that I could not play anymore High School. Now I am finishing up my last year of high school and looks like my days of playing are coming to an end. Really wish I wad allowed to play for my school for that was the only team that we cared for each other.

Comment

Working...
    X