Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They tried Willamette and thought they had it locked but OYSA called Willamette and the lamb it dropped SCA like a used condom .

Now they are trying to latch on like a leech with IFC. The deal is crumbling already.

SCA is nothing more than a extension of GPS which was run by the masterful snake oil‘s man MJ Tate. These boys at SCA were taught well by MJ. They will tell you that they left MJ because of the bad things that MJ did but in reality they are just a carbon copy.

Unfortunately the sheep have followed these goons and they will waste a year . In the end we will all giggle
    I will say this - I don't know them very well - and its a bad situation they're in - but they are HANDS DOWN better than MJ - in all respects.

Comment

I will say this - I don't know them very well - and its a bad situation they're in - but they are HANDS DOWN better than MJ - in all respects.
      That’s not saying much. You are comparing two stinky turds.... which one is stinkier?

Comment

They tried Willamette and thought they had it locked but OYSA called Willamette and the lamb it dropped SCA like a used condom .

Now they are trying to latch on like a leech with IFC. The deal is crumbling already.

SCA is nothing more than a extension of GPS which was run by the masterful snake oil‘s man MJ Tate. These boys at SCA were taught well by MJ. They will tell you that they left MJ because of the bad things that MJ did but in reality they are just a carbon copy.

Unfortunately the sheep have followed these goons and they will waste a year . In the end we will all giggle
        I don't know which is more surprising - that Brazeau would have even considered this or that OYSA would have the backbone to make that call. 2019 is turning out to be a strange year in Oregon soccer.

Comment

Wrong I’m afraid. On every level. Please bore off you oxygen thief. 👍

Comment

Round again in cycles on this thread. Before making a new comment negative or possible at least read the thread. Yawn 🙄

Comment

Great story. Shame there is zero truth in SCA approaching Willamette for this.

The ‘boys’ at SCA are not sheep. If you watch MJ coach and on the sideline you’ll see fundamental differences between him and the SCA staff that even someone like you with a very small soccer IQ can grasp.

MJ is alive and well at his new club if you wish to start a thread abusing him go for it 🙌

Comment

Great story. Shame there is zero truth in SCA approaching Willamette for this.

The ‘boys’ at SCA are not sheep. If you watch MJ coach and on the sideline you’ll see fundamental differences between him and the SCA staff that even someone like you with a very small soccer IQ can grasp.

MJ is alive and well at his new club if you wish to start a thread abusing him go for it 🙌
                Who are they going to leech onto ?

Comment

Who are they going to leech onto ?
                  They won’t be leeching. No one is biting into the “fish and chips” coaching staff.

The plan is to do tournaments and play friendlies.

All for a measly $2,200, lol

Comment

They won’t be leeching. No one is biting into the “fish and chips” coaching staff.

The plan is to do tournaments and play friendlies.

All for a measly $2,200, lol
                    More then 50% of the staff our talented American coaches big man.

Comment

More then 50% of the staff our talented American coaches big man.
                      They also get paid 50% of the brits wages for being American talent. Nice.

Comment

They also get paid 50% of the brits wages for being American talent. Nice.
                        Nope. Would leave otherwise wouldn’t they. Have a think about it big man. 🙄

Comment

This isn’t much of a compliment. We are all better off than MJ in all respects.

Except scamming people out of money, lying, narcissism, and plagiarism. MJ is HANDS DOWN a big timer in these attributes. Whether SCA guys learned these skills to the Master level from their mentor is yet to be seen.

Comment

This isn’t much of a compliment. We are all better off than MJ in all respects.

Except scamming people out of money, lying, narcissism, and plagiarism. MJ is HANDS DOWN a big timer in these attributes. Whether SCA guys learned these skills to the Master level from their mentor is yet to be seen.
                            These guys are more oily than MJ. The master MJ taught them well. They’ve called players at almost every club in the area after tryouts scrambling to fill teams. These skills are the mark of MJ.

SCA = GPS 2.0

Comment

These guys are more oily than MJ. The master MJ taught them well. They’ve called players at almost every club in the area after tryouts scrambling to fill teams. These skills are the mark of MJ.

SCA = GPS 2.0
                              Hilarious, oily is Willamette promising my son a player review for 3 years without one. Oily is the Timbers alliances with a For profit badge on their chest as non profits. Oily is the salaries these directors of non profits are on. Oily is coaches taking 4 teams claiming we are serving the players. Oily is the fees these Non profits charge and my son still had to bring his own ball.
                              I don't even know what SCA is or bridge swift is but I am tired as a parent of these clubs that have destroyed my sons confidence taking some sort of moral high ground. Hopefully these new clubs are better!

Comment

Hilarious, oily is Willamette promising my son a player review for 3 years without one. Oily is the Timbers alliances with a For profit badge on their chest as non profits. Oily is the salaries these directors of non profits are on. Oily is coaches taking 4 teams claiming we are serving the players. Oily is the fees these Non profits charge and my son still had to bring his own ball.
                                I don't even know what SCA is or bridge swift is but I am tired as a parent of these clubs that have destroyed my sons confidence taking some sort of moral high ground. Hopefully these new clubs are better!
                                You’ve been explained in many posts above what these new clubs are.

They are the same but are “For Profit”, work visa saving companies that charge $2,200 initial fee to train three days a week without a league game to play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X