Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The kids are fading away. Another 6-8 months of social distance practicing?
    I am more worried about gaining covid-19 than getting the virus. Big turkey dinner?
    Oh hell yeah! Another slice of pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream? Don't mind if I do! :)
    I'm curious is the translation back as bad as it is forward?

Дети исчезают. Еще 6-8 месяцев практики социальной дистанции?
    Меня больше беспокоит заражение covid-19, чем заражение вирусом. Большой ужин с индейкой?
    О, черт возьми! Еще кусочек тыквенного пирога с ванильным мороженым? Не против, если я это сделаю!

Comment

Live in Eastern Washington. Both our kids have been in full time school with zero issues. School district has handled it very well and families/kids have abided by all requirements. Doesn’t make sense to me that all kids in WA don’t have, at least, the option to return to in person learning.

Comment

Live in Eastern Washington. Both our kids have been in full time school with zero issues. School district has handled it very well and families/kids have abided by all requirements. Doesn’t make sense to me that all kids in WA don’t have, at least, the option to return to in person learning.
        Which school district?

Comment

I'm curious is the translation back as bad as it is forward?

Меня больше беспокоит заражение covid-19, чем заражение вирусом. Большой ужин с индейкой?
          О, черт возьми! Еще кусочек тыквенного пирога с ванильным мороженым? Не против, если я это сделаю!
          LMAO!!!!!

Nice catch! It is an odd posting.

Comment

Which school district?
            Not the original poster but I believe that some school districts are in hybrid - mostly in NE Washington - like Republic School district. That being said - the entire district school population is smaller than most elementary schools in Snohomish, Pierce, and King counties. 1 person gets sick and the ratios go through the roof. For them it's a different world. But, but the same token - their rules can't apply in urban areas either.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              i'm curious is the translation back as bad as it is forward?

Мой Бог. Tds действительно, действительно пошли вы, американцы. С Хиллари Клинтон было бы легче иметь дело, поскольку она чертовски коррумпирована и любит деньги больше, чем член Билла. Ха-ха. Веселые, весёлые, весёлые идиоты.

Comment

Which school district?
                Mead. Elementary has been back full time all year. Middle school and high school are 2-3 days per week in person. I honestly expected them to be in person for a week or two before having to go virtual so it’s been a pleasant surprise so far.

Comment

Both the United States and Japan crossed the 100,000 threshold today.

USA: 101,461 new cases on October 29th.
                  Japan: 99,622 cases, all-time.

(Worldometers)

In case people are wondering why our kids aren't playing soccer, this is it.

Comment

Both the United States and Japan crossed the 100,000 threshold today.

USA: 101,461 new cases on October 29th.
                    Japan: 99,622 cases, all-time.

(Worldometers)

In case people are wondering why our kids aren't playing soccer, this is it.
                    Liar.

Japan hasn't even reached, much less "crossed the 100,000 threshold." They're 378 short.

Typical libtard.

Comment

Meanwhile 45 other states are playing soccer, football, and basketball with almost zero significant issues.

Comment

Meanwhile 45 other states are playing soccer, football, and basketball with almost zero significant issues.
                        Please identify the 45 states your referring to, so we can all be clear about this statement you've made.

Comment

Do the worms tickle your nose with your head that far in the sand?

http://Www.Foxnews.com/us/parent-mom...navirus-report

Comment

Lol, I don’t think anyone here, on either side of the issue, has stated anything about avoiding testing. If anything, testing would help increase the safety of sports returning, but at the youth level I assume it is a cost and capacity issue.

What states is soccer still shut down in? I’m tracking Washington, California, and Illinois. Basketball and football are in trouble here since they are classified as high risk and require less than 25 cases/100k over 14 days. I don’t see any non-rural counties getting there, certainly not through the winter and early spring. I feel a bit badly for all the football families still thinking they will get to play in the Spring. I did see the Illinois High School Sports Association just said they will carry-on with the basketball season as planned despite the Governor elevating it to high risk and placing the season “on hold.” Will be interested to see how that unfolds. Illinois is a bit similar to Washington from a political disposition perspective.

Comment

States currently not allowing soccer is California, Washington and Oregon. Sounds like Oregon us moving forward. 13 states didn't allow youth football but that number is now down 7. 43 states are allowing all youth sports and 47 are allowing soccer.

Comment

That well-known liberal enclave of Utah is at it again: https://kutv.com/news/coronavirus/ut...d-19-situation

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X