X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all sound like a bunch of crying little p u s s i e s

Comment

Wow I just check the teams selection for Kendall SC and looks pretty much that most of the teams specially U17 and U18 reserves are C teams. Terrible for the club.
      As long as they have the good for nothing Matias A. this club is going down year after year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Wow I just check the teams selection for Kendall SC and looks pretty much that most of the teams specially U17 and U18 reserves are C teams. Terrible for the club.
        As long as they have the good for nothing Matias A. this club is going down year after year.
        You are the biggest %@#$$%& of them all

Comment

what I was wondering where are all of the other players that were reserve or white last year. many names missing. did a bunch leave. also saw a few tried out for weston as well??? which will they choose?

Comment

Only club worse than Kendall for development is Boca United and that's not saying much
            Yes very true

Comment

That a s s hole, Matias, is more worried about high school s h I t. He is probably f u c k ing a Gulliver Prep mom or daughter.

Comment

That a s s hole, Matias, is more worried about high school s h I t. He is probably f u c k ing a Gulliver Prep mom or daughter.
                No, he's actually at the U16 national team camp on the training staff but you wouldn't know because you have no clue.

Comment

No, he's actually at the U16 national team camp on the training staff but you wouldn't know because you have no clue.
                  He must've weaseled his way into that staff as well. I just don't understand how anyone with half a brain can be trusted with anything related to children. He and Renato S are two of the dumbest people I have ever met.

Comment

I heard he was f u c k ing Gabe's or Jordi's mom and trying to blow their dads so they would go to Gulliver Prep. He is a slimball.

Comment

what I was wondering where are all of the other players that were reserve or white last year. many names missing. did a bunch leave. also saw a few tried out for weston as well??? which will they choose?
                      Many left, this an important year for college recruiting for this age group. I can tell you Kendall doesn't treat the reserve properly, and that team's players will not get the exposure needed to get recruited to university. Yes, my son was one of the ones that left.

Comment

Where are they going? Just back to playing high school or onto a different team?

Comment

You are the biggest %@#$$%& of them all
                          Jajajajaja ok Matias

Comment

Many left, this an important year for college recruiting for this age group. I can tell you Kendall doesn't treat the reserve properly, and that team's players will not get the exposure needed to get recruited to university. Yes, my son was one of the ones that left.
                            the truth is these kids on a reserve team are not going to be recruited for any college. It not matter which team they play on. Nobody is looking. Enjoy the game, play wherever but please be real about the expectations

Comment

the truth is these kids on a reserve team are not going to be recruited for any college. It not matter which team they play on. Nobody is looking. Enjoy the game, play wherever but please be real about the expectations
                              Like your son went to college and never play a single game JDV

Comment

Like your son went to college and never play a single game JDV
                                Really? My son is a U9 in kendall and you're telling me that one of the Board members can't even get their son on the field.
                                What do I have to do? Please help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X