WT 24pts (16GP)
    BSC 19pts (16GP)
    CFC 17pts (14GP)
    EaT 0pts (15GP)

Next week: XF vs FC, CFC vs WaT
    BYE: BSC & EaT
    Westside travels to Dallas Cup

Comment

Video from today's BSC vs WT game, posted without comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuomsWxv7QQ

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Video from today's BSC vs WT game, posted without comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuomsWxv7QQ
        I want to see the video from the Westside Xfire game? Where is that video Westside?

Comment

I want to see the video from the Westside Xfire game? Where is that video Westside?
          BSC took the video, not Westside.

You can watch the Crossfire/BSC game if you like...

Comment

If you're talking about #06 for WT FC, then yes he's and 05 and yes he's quite good.
            Thanks dad. And thanks for the new iPhone too.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215912]

If you're talking about #06 for WT FC, then yes he's and 05 and yes he's quite good.
              Pretty sure that they are talking about the 05 playing with the 04's not the 06 playing with the 05's. TM

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2216236]

Pretty sure that they are talking about the 05 playing with the 04's not the 06 playing with the 05's. TM
                That's who I was talking about. The 06 playing up (SJ) wears #14 IIRC. TM wears #6.

Comment

Thanks dad. And thanks for the new iPhone too.
                  You're welcome, son. Now turn it off and get ready for school!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2216247]

That's who I was talking about. The 06 playing up (SJ) wears #14 IIRC. TM wears #6.
                    Sorry, I read that as the 06 rather than the #06. I guess that the # gave it away

Comment

Go find it on HUDL. Nobody is going to spoon feed it to you.

Comment

Go find it on HUDL. Nobody is going to spoon feed it to you.
                        Stay classy Westside. You will find humility in Dallas. Although, Lord knows you should have found it by now.

Comment

Stay classy Westside. You will find humility in Dallas. Although, Lord knows you should have found it by now.
                          Who said it was WT who mentioned HUDL? WT05DA isn't on HUDL, and I have no idea about Crossfire.

BSC records many of their games and uploads them to Youtube, including this weekend's game vs WT.

Would be nice if the footage of those big expensive cameras were made available to parents. FC reportedly has game footage on HUDL for their families; don't know if that's the official DA video or someone else with a camcorder.

We'll enjoy Dallas, and we're well aware of what's likely to happen.

Comment

Who said it was WT who mentioned HUDL? WT05DA isn't on HUDL, and I have no idea about Crossfire.

BSC records many of their games and uploads them to Youtube, including this weekend's game vs WT.

Would be nice if the footage of those big expensive cameras were made available to parents. FC reportedly has game footage on HUDL for their families; don't know if that's the official DA video or someone else with a camcorder.

We'll enjoy Dallas, and we're well aware of what's likely to happen.
                            My sons DA practices Monday thru Thursday and Friday nights they watch game film. Every player and parent has access to HUDL in our group

Comment

My sons DA practices Monday thru Thursday and Friday nights they watch game film. Every player and parent has access to HUDL in our group
                              Which club?

Comment

Your team gets together 5 nights a week - 6 with a game? That's intense!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X