Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear FYSA Board

Dear FYSA Board of directors. Congratulations on moving new club applications to the “secret” executive session. After last month’s debacle I can see why you would want to hide why some clubs get in and some do not. You certainly don’t want the truth out there for everyone to see.

KV, I thought you ran on making the FYSA more open and accountable for its actions. You have a lot of work to do if you want members to trust the BOD.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear FYSA Board of directors. Congratulations on moving new club applications to the “secret” executive session. After last month’s debacle I can see why you would want to hide why some clubs get in and some do not. You certainly don’t want the truth out there for everyone to see.

KV, I thought you ran on making the FYSA more open and accountable for its actions. You have a lot of work to do if you want members to trust the BOD.
    It’s the good old boy’s club, kind of like soccer in general in the US. They think and act like they know, it’s pretty sad.

Comment

It’s the good old boy’s club, kind of like soccer in general in the US. They think and act like they know, it’s pretty sad.
      on the last meeting which was on you tube they admitted Idea sport, and GGS. The previous meeting provided entrance to Liverpool

Comment

on the last meeting which was on you tube they admitted Idea sport, and GGS. The previous meeting provided entrance to Liverpool
        Last nights meeting is on youtube now. They met for about an hour then when into "secret" executive session for about another hour to discuses new clubs behind closed doors so no one would know why or why not a club was approved or disapproved.

They approved:
        Neve Sports LLC - Barca Academy
        Liverpool Intl Academy Central FL
        CBF School Boca Raton
        Strikers Miami FC
        SportsParadize Soccer Academy
        Red Force FC Academy

Postponed:
        Ronaldo Academy Soccer Club

Comment

Voting

Interesting, I thought that the membership VOTED on the BOD membership to represent them? Don't like what they are doing vote them out....I'm sure there are hundred's of people lining up to VOLUNTEER to do their job.

Comment

Not any more

So, there is a new President, new Regional VP's, new District Commissioners, new Treasurer but it's a Good old boys club.....hahahahahahaha

Comment

Identity

So the person who is talking about a "secret" session is posting anonymously....Funny!!

Comment

So the person who is talking about a "secret" session is posting anonymously....Funny!!
                Glad to see BOD members are posting. Your not fooling anyone you know. So please explain why you thought it was necessary (after all the other on-line sessions discussed this in open session) to move this to closed executive session?

I think it is great that you are now posting the meetings on youtube. This is a step in the right direction. Now don't take steps backwards. I think it would benefit the entire membership to know your reasoning behind your decisions.

P.S. posting on anonymous board is not the same as a board of directors meeting that represents the membership. I'm not hiding. My name is Bob. :)

Comment

Remember that the FYSA board of directors are NOT paid. These volunteers give their time and effort for the good of the game. The FYSA has a few directors that are power hungry and full of themselves but in general they are all trying to do what is right.

Comment

So, there is a new President, new Regional VP's, new District Commissioners, new Treasurer but it's a Good old boys club.....hahahahahahaha
                    MS has been there for 25 years sucking of the Florida soccer tit! So yeah they suck!

Comment

What you talking about

MS has been there for 25 years sucking of the Florida soccer tit! So yeah they suck!
                      Ahhhhhh.....MS has no say or position on the Board of Directors....soooooo

Comment

Quit whining. Provide a good product at a good price and you have nothing to worry about.

You ask the kids to compete, now its time for you to do it too!

Comment

Quit whining. Provide a good product at a good price and you have nothing to worry about.

You ask the kids to compete, now its time for you to do it too!
                          That would be a surprise, but there is always hope.

Comment

These whiners would spend their lives chasing their tails. They need to let their kids enjoy the sport and go find a DIY project at home.

Comment

Even when there is change, whiners whine. If you don't like the way things are being run, put yourself in a position to get elected onto a board and start fixing things

Then brace yourself for the whiners to attack you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X