Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No they are just the problem with youth soccer. It should be about the kids and it's all about $$$$ and side deals that ruin the game for kids. Look at the lineup of characters at that club. Dan K, Tim B, JR, John Forester are just a few cancers in youth soccer. They should be called out for the nonsense. SUSA falsely took points from an account that they have no right to. What kind of people do that? Crooks trying to make the club look like something it's not. It's all about the registration fees.

This was posted to BOTN but will probably not make it.[/QUOTE]

Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.

Comment

Lap dog

This was posted to BOTN but will probably not make it.
      Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.[/QUOTE]

Call who you didn't sign your name tough guy?

Comment

Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.
        Call who you didn't sign your name tough guy?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, if Bill responds, maybe the guy will name himself or make it easy for Bill to figure out who it is. Certainly an eye-opening post on several fronts.

That said, the last thing any of your children want is to see daddy rolling around on the ground beating the crap out of/or getting the crap beatened out of them; so my hope for all involved is cooler heads will prevail. Even if "reaping what you sow in life" is true, there is no reason to be the scythe.

Comment

This was posted to BOTN but will probably not make it.
          Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.[/QUOTE]

Is that the kid that always got the red cards?

Comment

Is that the kid that always got the red cards?[/QUOTE]

No, very nice boy and good player and doubt he got many if any red cards.....but the father Bill is a complete lunatic and I will agree with most of what was stated about him. I don't know all that back story but it does not surprise me. We played on the same team in EI and the EI story is 100% true. In my opinion, Bill is a crude, vulgar malicious man and should not be allowed to patrol the sidelines of youth sports events. Any team that brings that parent in deserves what they get.

Comment

Is that the kid that always got the red cards?[/QUOTE]

No, that kid went to SUSA. Way to keep it classy SUSA

Comment

STFU - all this nonsense is exhausting

all of this chatter does nothing for the kids, BS is passionate period. we all look out for our kids, but this stuff on BOTN and talk soccer is not him.. trust me

Comment

all of this chatter does nothing for the kids, BS is passionate period. we all look out for our kids, but this stuff on BOTN and talk soccer is not him.. trust me
                  It does help the kids because they are warned before joining a team with these dirtbags. JF and JS are a cancer to youth soccer and everyone they come into contact with.

Comment

Nice article in today's newsday on SUSA's fields.. Can't wait to break ground... BAM !

Comment

I could not agree more. Sanacore, STFU you little troll you are everything that post said about you. Passionate? No, it's more like ignorant, racist, abusive and a plague on all you come in contact with. You and your classless loser buddies, move on and STFU. It's a small world even for little guys like yourself.

Comment

Lies lies lies

It does help the kids because they are warned before joining a team with these dirtbags. JF and JS are a cancer to youth soccer and everyone they come into contact with.

SLATTERY AND FORESTER- since you love to call people out by name. Sign YOUR names to your hateful, BS posts and LIES. The real cancers of youth soccer. The word is out. The soccer world IS small. NO ONE IS MORE TOXIC ON THE SIDELINES THAN YOU TWO- AGAINST YOUR OWN PLAYERS EVEN ! CLASS? LMAO Slattery on the sidelines is the biggest, craziest, loudest, angriest, huge BEAST. He screams at refs, players, yells instructions, coaches from the sidelines, blames other kids for his kids play. He has bad thing to say about EVERY kid but his own, and LOUD! The red card kid-- ask Jim what he thinks about him! One of many he yelled and talked about at every game. JBetter than that John ask Jim what he thinks about YOUR kids playing. Forester is just a toxic cesspool of negative running his mouth about all the players while he angrily watches his kid on the bench. Stay Classy!

Comment

Nice article in today's newsday on SUSA's fields.. Can't wait to break ground... BAM !
                          Yes and no. The plans are still not approved. This was a vote over how the town would get paid (PILOT). I'd be surprised if they broke ground before sometime in the spring.

Not bashing SUSA here but all you are likely to see this fall/winter is LM's famed "signage".

Comment

SLATTERY AND FORESTER- since you love to call people out by name. Sign YOUR names to your hateful, BS posts and LIES. The real cancers of youth soccer. The word is out. The soccer world IS small. NO ONE IS MORE TOXIC ON THE SIDELINES THAN YOU TWO- AGAINST YOUR OWN PLAYERS EVEN ! CLASS? LMAO Slattery on the sidelines is the biggest, craziest, loudest, angriest, huge BEAST. He screams at refs, players, yells instructions, coaches from the sidelines, blames other kids for his kids play. He has bad thing to say about EVERY kid but his own, and LOUD! The red card kid-- ask Jim what he thinks about him! One of many he yelled and talked about at every game. JBetter than that John ask Jim what he thinks about YOUR kids playing. Forester is just a toxic cesspool of negative running his mouth about all the players while he angrily watches his kid on the bench. Stay Classy!

Now it makes sense. Don't know the other guy but I hear Forster is making a huge mess at SUSA for his son's 2001 age group.

Comment

SUSA lies and cheats

Yes JF is making a mess in that age group. SUSA actually lied and forged documents to get HBCs GotSoccer account. Eddie also had a team thrown out and disqualified from the state cup a few years ago. Dan K had his 10 year old team thrown out and disqualified for cheating (big reason he was fired from Atletico) in the State Cup last year. Does this ever end? Or does this club do anything to win? I guess they deserve each other. After this group went behind the clubs back and left them now they are coming back. A few moths ago they were calling SUSA players to leave and go to HBC. No one bit so JF and JS made a side deal with EH and now they are a big disfunctional family.

Comment

Susa boys 01

Now it makes sense. Don't know the other guy but I hear Forster is making a huge mess at SUSA for his son's 2001 age group.
                                This is true, there is so much drama over there right now. The A team left for FC Barca just in time! Smart move to get away before sh@@ hits the fan. That age group is going to implode.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X