X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes thats the one

Comment

Serious question, did Farmingdale have any good girls teams before this merger? I've literally never seen them at any tournament ever. What leagues did they play in?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        would you like a list of other local clubs with top teams? are you one of those idiot chest thumping susa, barca parents?
        Are you really trying to compare an intramural club like Farmingdale to Barca Pro NY?

Comment

Are you really trying to compare an intramural club like Farmingdale to Barca Pro NY?
          Compare them on the girls side please without the snark. Costs including travel, locations, exposure, commitments, what is offered and what it costs. That would be useful information instead of snarky garbage.

Comment

On the girls side, Farmingdale blows away Barca. Not even close

Comment

On the girls side, Farmingdale blows away Barca. Not even close
              Really? Other than the 05 Rebels, I didn't even know farmingdale had a girls program

Comment

East Meadow SC & Farmingdale SC Announce 2019/2020 Strategic Partnership

Really? Other than the 05 Rebels, I didn't even know farmingdale had a girls program
                Not much of one

Comment

lake grove is in your wifes snatch....everyone knows where it is.
                  Spoken like a true lgn parent.
                  Keep it classy lake grove keep it classy.

Comment

Spoken like a true lgn parent.
                    Keep it classy lake grove keep it classy.
                    Exactly. 🙌

Comment

East Meadow SC & Farmingdale SC Announce 2019/2020 Strategic Partnership

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      exactly. 🙌
                      snooze

Comment

My kid played at PDA showcase this weekend, her first time playing at an ECNL event. Holy crap, these people know how to throw a party! We've played all the EDP showcases this year and there is NO COMPARISON, EDP sucks! There is going to be a MASS(apequa) exodus, buh bye!

Comment

My kid played at PDA showcase this weekend, her first time playing at an ECNL event. Holy crap, these people know how to throw a party! We've played all the EDP showcases this year and there is NO COMPARISON, EDP sucks! There is going to be a MASS(apequa) exodus, buh bye!
                          It would help EDP if they had more College Coaches show up for games.

Comment

Yes, every club will now just pay their money and be ECNL clubs. Been like this for years and not changing soon .... not everyone can be in the top league/showcase. FWIW, SUSA 2005 ECNL won their bracket at EDP but had tight games with almost all of their opponents: https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...tionID=5183896

Comment

Yes, every club will now just pay their money and be ECNL clubs. Been like this for years and not changing soon .... not everyone can be in the top league/showcase. FWIW, SUSA 2005 ECNL won their bracket at EDP but had tight games with almost all of their opponents: https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...tionID=5183896
                              I don't give a crap what a bunch of 13 year old kids did at an EDP tournament. My kid is 16 and decided she wants to play in college. We haven't seen any college coaches at the "premiere" EDP events and there was a s***load at PDA!

Comment

It would help EDP if they had more College Coaches show up for games.
                                Yup, yup and yup!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X