Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son's EDP "Long Island" division had 5 teams from New Jersey in it.
    Duh. Because there is no LI division. Either EDP floated the idea then retreated or LM was yanking everyone's chains

Comment

Duh. Because there is no LI division. Either EDP floated the idea then retreated or LM was yanking everyone's chains
      If there were enough teams they would make a LI division. There are just not enough teams from LI to fill it

Comment

There are not enough LI teams (not plenty) to make a 'Long Island division'
        They put the LI teams in the north division with Teams from NJ, CT,
        NYC and Westchester. New Jersey always has the most teams in EDP because its
        Primarily a NJ League.
        I was being sarcastic, calling out LM's bs.

Comment

A couple of our teams got suckered in by the "Long Island" division promise and are now playing EDP. It's our clubs first year of EDP. I'm looking through the rulebook and I just want to confirm that I'm right in that it appears that a printed roster is not necessary to bring to the games? Just the US Club player cards are needed?

Comment

A couple of our teams got suckered in by the "Long Island" division promise and are now playing EDP. It's our clubs first year of EDP. I'm looking through the rulebook and I just want to confirm that I'm right in that it appears that a printed roster is not necessary to bring to the games? Just the US Club player cards are needed?
            You use the game card in GotSoccer. You are supposed to keep your US Club roster on you but I have never had to use it.

Comment

You use the game card in GotSoccer. You are supposed to keep your US Club roster on you but I have never had to use it.
              Ok, thank you, I'll log into gotsoccer and look up this game card thingamajig.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X