Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valencia CF Soccer Academy NY Tryouts Schedule

Since Surf made LM remove all instances of this sponsor I though we should magnifybif here!!!

Here is the link to register:
    https://valenciacfacademy-ny.com/events-calendar/

3-5 year olds are free also. No word if Surf and Susa will match their rates!

Birth Year Gender Dates Time Location Register
    2011 Boys 5/30 & 6/5 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2011 Girls 5/30 & 6/5 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2010 Boys 5/31 & 6/6 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2010 Girls 5/31 & 6/6 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2009 Boys 6/1 & 6/7 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2009 Girls 6/1 & 6/7 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2008 Boys 6/2 & 6/9 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2008 Girls 6/2 & 6/9 5.00 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2007 Boys 5/30 & 6/5 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2007 Girls 5/30 & 6/5 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2006 Boys 5/31 & 6/6 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2006 Girls 5/31 & 6/6 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2005 Boys 6/1 & 6/7 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2005 Girls 6/1 & 6/7 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2004 Boys 6/2 & 6/9 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2004 Girls 6/2 & 6/9 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2003 Boys 5/30 & 6/5 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2003 Girls 5/30 & 6/5 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2002 Boys 5/31 & 6/6 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2002 Girls 5/31 & 6/6 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2001 Boys 6/1 & 6/7 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2001 Girls 6/1 & 6/7 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2000 Boys 6/2 & 6/9 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2000 Girls 6/2 & 6/9 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2011 to 2008 Boys and Girls 6/10 4.45 – 6.00 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2007 to 2004 Boys and Girls 6/10 6.00 – 7.15 LIU; CW Post Click Here
    2003 to 2000 Boys and Girls 6/10 7.15 – 8.30 LIU; CW Post Click Here

What's interesting is that he was the first to promote this. I would think as a paid sponsor. Now he's removed it. Anyone know the real scoop?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What's interesting is that he was the first to promote this. I would think as a paid sponsor. Now he's removed it. Anyone know the real scoop?
      They probably told him they won't be back next year.

Comment

It's because they are in direct competition with Surf. Plain and simple.

Comment

Valencia

aren't all these clubs/academies in competition w/ each other for crying out loud? not just about valencia and surf-- who cares! everyone is competing and saying that they are the best-- theres a place for everyone I guess-- Why all the hating on surf-- don't get it... current surf parent--- realize the club is not the "be all end all"-- but my kid is happy and getting good training and no drama, and that's what I care about. but are any of these clubs really perfect-- NOPE. you find the right club thats right for your kid, wherever it is, keep your damn mouth shut about trashing any other club you aren't a part of and thats it! but then again, what would this board be without a bunch of grown adults that no longer play soccer or never played creating drama and pooping on every soccer club around..... classic.. long island.

Comment

Isn't about Surf. This club is building a massive facility in central Nassau and is connected to one of the top European academies.

I think the main reason it's being highlighted has more to do with LM censoring it on his site.

Comment

aren't all these clubs/academies in competition w/ each other for crying out loud? not just about valencia and surf-- who cares! everyone is competing and saying that they are the best-- theres a place for everyone I guess-- Why all the hating on surf-- don't get it... current surf parent--- realize the club is not the "be all end all"-- but my kid is happy and getting good training and no drama, and that's what I care about. but are any of these clubs really perfect-- NOPE. you find the right club thats right for your kid, wherever it is, keep your damn mouth shut about trashing any other club you aren't a part of and thats it! but then again, what would this board be without a bunch of grown adults that no longer play soccer or never played creating drama and pooping on every soccer club around..... classic.. long island.
              Surf is mocked because of LM's way over the top heaping of praise of them as if they are the second coming of the Lord. That and LM's related bashing of all clubs that are not SURF (and not SUSA).

Comment

Who let the BOTN escapee with the trailer park mouth on here?

Dear poster: We talk like mature, rational adults on here son. We also point out various things like blatant bias and deception. And we're not all from LI son.

NY Surf said they were getting the ECNL. Went so far as to put the ECNL logo on their website.
                They didn't get it. They said they planned on getting the GDA. Right now they don't have it.

LM oversold Surf for nearly a year, touting the ECNL & GDA as well as the declaration that they would NOT recycle and bring in new, outside coaches who were going to move to NY. That didn't happen either. They couldn't even land an ex-WNT player. All is documented under the LN thread. Right from LM's mouth.' Direct quotations. No speeding of lies. Just commentary on those lies.

We're happy your kid is happy and found a home. We hope it works out for you.

Comment

Who let the BOTN escapee with the trailer park mouth on here?

Dear poster: We talk like mature, rational adults on here son. We also point out various things like blatant bias and deception. And we're not all from LI son.

NY Surf said they were getting the ECNL. Went so far as to put the ECNL logo on their website.
                  They didn't get it. They said they planned on getting the GDA. Right now they don't have it.

LM oversold Surf for nearly a year, touting the ECNL & GDA as well as the declaration that they would NOT recycle and bring in new, outside coaches who were going to move to NY. That didn't happen either. They couldn't even land an ex-WNT player. All is documented under the LN thread. Right from LM's mouth.' Direct quotations. No speeding of lies. Just commentary on those lies.

We're happy your kid is happy and found a home. We hope it works out for you.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INSULT ABOUT THE TRAILER PARK!! So nice of you!
                  Don't read BOTN- dont care about Larry...not denying he did any of that of bs... just seems like a lot of surf hate ONLY due to him...
                  at the end of the day.. I get my real info from real sources and not BOTN - as many of you.. sooo that's great... we have that in common...

Comment

What kids haven't committed already for next year, other than those playing on town teams?

Aren't they making the exact same mistake that Surf did last year, starting too late and working with a reduced pool of available players?

Comment

What kids haven't committed already for next year, other than those playing on town teams?

Aren't they making the exact same mistake that Surf did last year, starting too late and working with a reduced pool of available players?
                      If a parent really wants their kid on here they will hold off paying their commitment fee to their current club or eat it.

Personally I think they need to build this massive facility they say they will build and the players will come. Until then they will probably look like Boca Jr NY.

Comment

If a parent really wants their kid on here they will hold off paying their commitment fee to their current club or eat it.

Personally I think they need to build this massive facility they say they will build and the players will come. Until then they will probably look like Boca Jr NY.
                        Does anyone have any info on Valencia? Will Valencia and Barcelona take control of Long Island soccer in a couple years? If played right, they probably could.

Comment

Does anyone have any info on Valencia? Will Valencia and Barcelona take control of Long Island soccer in a couple years? If played right, they probably could.
                          They will both fail because LI parents are way too full of themselves to let true academies control their children.

Comment

Any word on Valencia? Any info to share? Will they have any girls teams? Thanks

Comment

Any word on Valencia? Any info to share? Will they have any girls teams? Thanks
                              yes they will

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X