Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c'est la vie Jb

Another one of GPS hotshots has left the building.

AP last week, JB this week.

All the best JB.

GPS is the new Chernobyl.

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Next time they say NEFC is just as bad I’m going to laugh in their stupid faces. What a bunch of losers! Now the founder of the company walks out on you because of the FBI Raid. Yeah, but it never happened.

Comment

You speak of these people as if I’m supposed to know who they are. They coach soccer. Kids soccer. Whatever.

Comment

All I’m seeing in these posts is about how bad GPS is. if the head employees are leaving then I expect this is a good thing for the club? Those responsible for creating this terrible program will now be replaced and perhaps the new guys in can clean things up and improve the level of coaching and customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              All I’m seeing in these posts is about how bad GPS is. if the head employees are leaving then I expect this is a good thing for the club? Those responsible for creating this terrible program will now be replaced and perhaps the new guys in can clean things up and improve the level of coaching and customer service.
              So you are saying there's a chance?

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Love him, or hate him, JB has done a lot for soccer in MA. I can’t imagine how GPS’ immigration lawyer will escape serious consequences. Everyone knew GPS abused the system but the lawyer must have offered awful advise

Comment

Absolutely. And some blame needs to be shared by the corporate owners, Legacy. They were either totally asleep at the wheel or are now using JB to take all the blame. Most probably realize that JB deserved blame along with several others, including Legacy.

Now that JB is gone, GPS will fall to pieces. It is only a matter of time.

Love him, or hate him, JB has done a lot for soccer in MA. I can’t imagine how GPS’ immigration lawyer will escape serious consequences. Everyone knew GPS abused the system but the lawyer must have offered awful advise

Comment

Absolutely. And some blame needs to be shared by the corporate owners, Legacy. They were either totally asleep at the wheel or are now using JB to take all the blame. Most probably realize that JB deserved blame along with several others, including Legacy.

Now that JB is gone, GPS will fall to pieces. It is only a matter of time.
                      Yawn.

Comment

Stage 2 of the JB firing. Now comes bitterness and, so predictably, a lawsuit.

Yes, GPS, Legacy, and JB, it was always about the kids wasn't it?

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

Stage 2 of the JB firing. Now comes bitterness and, so predictably, a lawsuit.

Yes, GPS, Legacy, and JB, it was always about the kids wasn't it?

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
                          So who is in charge over there???

Comment

Obviously no one with half a brain.

So who is in charge over there???

Comment

With the mastermind of the entire GPS operation gone, the future of GPS is grim to say the least.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X