• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Bigfoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What about Bigfoot?
      Yes. Proof of intelligent design right there. Mathematically impossible creature.

Comment

And what about ronaldo. If there was ever proof that god exists - just ask the ladies.

Comment

Just one big mutant stew. Sorry if that is too ugly and inelegant for you.
          Ahh...the mutan stew.

Certainly, sounds like a therory for someone that doesn’t concern themselves with little details like the actual synthetic chemistry needed and the mathematical probabilities of the these conditions yielding any kind of basic precursors to life. Even over extremely long time spans the math is against this “primordial soup” therory. So much so, that most people that espouse it and have tried in vain to prove it’s possible even at a very basic level have failed and shrug their shoulders.

Any other...real theories?

Comment

Ahh...the mutan stew.

Certainly, sounds like a therory for someone that doesn’t concern themselves with little details like the actual synthetic chemistry needed and the mathematical probabilities of the these conditions yielding any kind of basic precursors to life. Even over extremely long time spans the math is against this “primordial soup” therory. So much so, that most people that espouse it and have tried in vain to prove it’s possible even at a very basic level have failed and shrug their shoulders.

Any other...real theories?
            Intelligent design...Exhibit A...Rúrik Gíslason

Comment

A higher power, alien intervention, 4 billion year macro evolution from organic soup, whatever you want to go with, the one truth is that the result is pick a word: amazing, astonishing, astounding, surprising, bewildering, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking, perplexing, confounding, dismaying, disconcerting, shattering.

Hard to argue with that if you have spent time studying the complex systems, organisms and yes mathematical impossibilities of this dynamic planet. Enjoy your weekend.

Comment

And what about ronaldo. If there was ever proof that god exists - just ask the ladies.
                The men are going to like Pretty Boy also when he finally goes to prison for what he did in Las Vegas.
                ... I'll be so kind as to say, what he probably did in Las Vegas. I say that after reading the article about the woman accusing him of anally raping her. It was pretty powerful and believable.

Comment

The men are going to like Pretty Boy also when he finally goes to prison for what he did in Las Vegas.
                  ... I'll be so kind as to say, what he probably did in Las Vegas. I say that after reading the article about the woman accusing him of anally raping her. It was pretty powerful and believable.
                  Oh no.

The mutan man hating feminist has left the confines of the Random Thoughts thread and has now moved here. We’re fvcked. She taking over.

Comment

Oh no.

The mutan man hating feminist has left the confines of the Random Thoughts thread and has now moved here. We’re fvcked. She taking over.
                    She's a Disgrace to Women & a Disgrace to society.I just laugh at her or whatever the hell it is.She sure aint a real Woman.

Comment

Like the Kavanaugh accuser? 😂

Comment

Never mind Ronoldo where's my taco meat recipe. Do something useful instead of hating men.Without a Man you wouldn't excist.Remember that.

Comment

Wow.

This thread has really covered some ground.

Comment

Agreed, this may be the winner of most random thread from a seemingly innocent start - US Women vs Spain, covered US Women athletes, Spain technique/tactics, lgbtq vs religious beliefs, bigfoot, creationism vs macroevolution, ivy league education choices, you're an idiot-no you're an idiot banter, and rape allegations. Wow indeed

Comment

Agreed, this may be the winner of most random thread from a seemingly innocent start - US Women vs Spain, covered US Women athletes, Spain technique/tactics, lgbtq vs religious beliefs, bigfoot, creationism vs macroevolution, ivy league education choices, you're an idiot-no you're an idiot banter, and rape allegations. Wow indeed
                              Hate this site cause I hate seeing kids get bashed and called out, but every once in a while you’ll find abthread like this. Funny and dare I say thought provoking?

Comment

Like the Kavanaugh accuser? 😂
                                Not familiar with the pretty boy story yet but Mr. Kav deserves to be held down with his mouth covered by a big sweaty drunk preppy while he gets a good groping. Just drunken preppy fun I guess. Sure he wont mind at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X