Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once they start laying off the coaches, it is only a matter of time before they stop paying Bubb $15K a month. That must be avoided at all costs. This is why FESA exists along with the incessant social media marketing that makes everyone want to puke except for the few still drunk on volt koolaid worshipping at the Bubb altar like blind sheep.
    These clubs should shut down and go mothball. Start up again and rehire when it is safe to do so. The clubs should exist for kids to play soccer. That ain't happening and won't for a while so there is no justification to keep running a non-profit club that is not running just so some grubby clown like Bubb can keep sucking the bank account dry with huge compensation. He was worthless when the club was running so what does that make him now??? Karma biotch.

Comment

Once they start laying off the coaches, it is only a matter of time before they stop paying Bubb $15K a month. That must be avoided at all costs. This is why FESA exists along with the incessant social media marketing that makes everyone want to puke except for the few still drunk on volt koolaid worshipping at the Bubb altar like blind sheep.
      I'd say the vast majority of the membership have no idea how much he makes.

Comment

Which is the way he likes it.

Comment

The problem is he isn't overpaid if you look at what other ED's make. Some of the bigger clubs pay their ED north of $250k. It's a grossly overpaid position at several of these clubs. I would bet that PC at Armada is north of $100k and he coaches maybe 1 or 2 teams. That's part of Bubb's problem. He's too involved in the coaching side and not worried about getting better. He's worried about him. USL2 is a perfect example. Let some of these younger coaches get in the mix.

Comment

The problem is he isn't overpaid if you look at what other ED's make. Some of the bigger clubs pay their ED north of $250k. It's a grossly overpaid position at several of these clubs. I would bet that PC at Armada is north of $100k and he coaches maybe 1 or 2 teams. That's part of Bubb's problem. He's too involved in the coaching side and not worried about getting better. He's worried about him. USL2 is a perfect example. Let some of these younger coaches get in the mix.
            You say bigger clubs, in terms of success yes I would agree paying $250K plus is valid, if the club is a regional/national level organisation. Clearly FESA isn’t even in the top 5 clubs in Florida and so paying him around 100k would be more realistic. He coaches 4-5 teams plus the USL for the simple reason that he dosent trust any of the coaches at the club. Why does no one decent ever last long there? If you try to deviate from his screaming, joystick wham bam style of play you get blackballed quickly. Problem is there is little actual player development taking place ( results don’t lie, Girls ECNL) because of the pressure put on to win at all costs. Most clubs do a budget based on projected numbers, tournament revenue etc year to year so it will be interesting to see how long before he’s coaching 6-7 teams if this current crisis continues, because he will be the last one off the payroll for sure.

Comment

Your argument is that if other EDs are overpaid, Bubb should be overpaid. And no smaller salary with some bonus for ECNL success on girls side? That would hurt if accountable. These are not-for-profits heavily subsidized by taxpayer real estate. These clowns got no business making much more than $100K. If not for narcissistic ego maniac parents convinced of their kids greatness throwing money at all of this nonsense travel sports, the money would actually go to the coaches than some joker ED milking it for being lazy and blowing hot air. What does the principal of an avg. high school make?

Comment

Jw

I know Jen back when she was Jen West. She's only been gone a year. SO much inaccurate info here. She got remarried decided to take time off. I agree, she's a damn good coach
                2 seasons she's been gone. . Last season, this season. Not one §hitbird

Comment

2 seasons she's been gone. . Last season, this season. Not one §hitbird
                  I'll be praying for you this weekend.

Comment

I can find FESA's tax return on the web, but not Armada's. Hmmmmmm

Comment

Correct Name

Don't look for Armada..on Guidestar.org it's listed as Jacksonville Fc

Comment

Does FESA report the real value of taxpayer subsidized real estate over the pennies that they pay as Income? I guarantee you if they had to pay full price like a for-profit, Bubb would not make half of what he pays himself.

Comment

Does FESA report the real value of taxpayer subsidized real estate over the pennies that they pay as Income? I guarantee you if they had to pay full price like a for-profit, Bubb would not make half of what he pays himself.
                          Your club and kids suck.

Comment

Don't look for Armada..on Guidestar.org it's listed as Jacksonville Fc
                            How do the two clubs tax returns and salaries compare?

Comment

Your argument is that if other EDs are overpaid, Bubb should be overpaid. And no smaller salary with some bonus for ECNL success on girls side? That would hurt if accountable. These are not-for-profits heavily subsidized by taxpayer real estate. These clowns got no business making much more than $100K. If not for narcissistic ego maniac parents convinced of their kids greatness throwing money at all of this nonsense travel sports, the money would actually go to the coaches than some joker ED milking it for being lazy and blowing hot air. What does the principal of an avg. high school make?
                              Principals make closer to 100K and they are essential workers working OT while Soccer club directors are sitting on their arses living off the club reserve money.

Comment

I'm pretty sure what you are proposing would be illegal but that's besides the point. Why do people harp on this concept that taxpayer funded parks used for county resident's kids activities are a bad thing? Do the baseball clubs get hit with the same charges, how about la cross or football? Why would soccer clubs have to recognize as income the implied value of their field space? Who would come up with the "real" numbers? These parks are for soccer just as the baseball parks are for baseball. They add value to a community by offering exercise to the residents. If anything we need a regional park in St. Johns where we could host centralized tournaments for soccer and baseball. Those events bring in tons of revenue and tax dollars to the hotels and businesses in the area. Currently there isn't a park big enough to hold these events so FESA has to spread out their tournament all over north florida.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X