Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets get serious here. Just because GS helped get rid of the coaches we had and helped placed ones he knew were not ready for this does not mean we have to accept him. Why do you think he is sitting where he is? He cannot coach in ECNL where his daughters play. It's clearly wrong and everyone has a front row view. If the BOD keeps him they will have thier hands full dealing with parents, and the club will be writing out checks giving lots of money back on refunds. We did not sign up to play for GS and won't be staying to do so either. Breach of contract and broken code of ethics! This club is giving us nothing but broken promises and crappy coaching.
    Just leave now, we are not stopping you. It must not be to bad if you are staying around to bitch about it.

Comment

Oh he won state cups with his DAUGHTER ON THE TEAM? No. So it seems this situation is different.
      Girls of boys teams and did he start them from scratch and jump in on someone else's success? And who cares anyway? He cannot coach at the ECNL level we all know that. And lets recall his first weekend coaching ecnl he lost all four or five games he coached. Too funny....

Comment

Just leave now, we are not stopping you. It must not be to bad if you are staying around to bitch about it.
        Careful what you wish for the majorly of the team will walk if this doesn't change!

Comment

You are ridiculous! Are you upset that #4 took your daughter's playing time?? Cry me a ****ing river! I have watched this team as we have traveled with the club and I hate to tell you.....Too ****ing bad! Deal with it! She's a quality player and you will just have to deal with it! You dont bitch when she lights up the scoreboard and wins games for you.....oh wait, I know your type, You'd rather lose and your daughter be the star than someone else get credit!! Yup.....Have those on every team!
          No one complained about her. She is a good player among good players. She adds to the team and the team adds to her. GS can go coach his daughters just not in ECNL and not on our time. Get him out or lose a lot quality players. To have a parent of a player coach or train a team his daughter is on is just wrong at this level. His first weekend out and his first game as well as her first game he started her and at a position that was not a match for her. Results affected the team and that is a perfect example of why this is so wrong. No offense to his daughter let her do it on her own just like the rest of our girls. At least MM knows the girls and doesn't have a kid on the team. Oh ya so did VI and RB.

Comment

GS has some history coaching. He was won state cups and placed players in top colleges. What would you prefer the one that doesn't have any coaching experience that is only there because of daddy. Careful what you wish for. Seeing how they have dealt with ECNL so far if they remove GS you will get RL as the new coach.
            If you judge his train and motivational ability on how well he's trained his daughter it's clear that he's not an elite coach. Anyone watching can see that, but he can't. I know one player on his ECNL team that will not be dealt with honestly, that will not improve as much as she could and that will never be the play she could be without her father coaching her team.

Comment

If you judge his train and motivational ability on how well he's trained his daughter it's clear that he's not an elite coach. Anyone watching can see that, but he can't. I know one player on his ECNL team that will not be dealt with honestly, that will not improve as much as she could and that will never be the play she could be without her father coaching her team.
              He needs to leave or we all will and he can coach his kid and and number 4, enjoy that

Comment

He needs to leave or we all will and he can coach his kid and and number 4, enjoy that
                4's always hurt, she's practiced 2-3 times. Guess he'll just coach his daughter, and we've seen where that's gotten her.

Comment

There were 8 at practice on Thursday and 7 at practice today. Not even the new coach GS showed up for the training today. This team is a joke. The U15 coaches announced that GS would be the primary coach for the U16's. Good bye.

Comment

There were 8 at practice on Thursday and 7 at practice today. Not even the new coach GS showed up for the training today. This team is a joke. The U15 coaches announced that GS would be the primary coach for the U16's. Good bye.
                    see ya! Have a good year.

Comment

4's always hurt, she's practiced 2-3 times. Guess he'll just coach his daughter, and we've seen where that's gotten her.
                      Number 4 doesn't train but is allowed to play all the time. If she is hurt she should sit out until she is better. Not miss all the practices and waltz in and play..How is that going to help her heal? Oh that's right her parents and GS are tight. She can do whatever she wants.

Comment

Last year we never had any of these problems. Everyone very happily showed up for practices, and we were all very happy. If the club and BL had left us all alone we would be enjoying watching our happy children play ball. Greedy people like BL and GS had thier own plans with what was best for themselves not what was best for our girls.

Shame on these people for taking so much away from our kids!

Comment

GS will do whatever it takes to take care of himself and his daughters. He needs to make sure he coaches his daughter and his star player. Tell lies to bump coaches out, pay for a kid and use her as a bargining tool and ticket into ECNL. Personally I wouldn't want my kid used as a stepping stone for a wanna be coach that couldn't get here on his own but had to manipulate his way in. He didn't just magically appear here he worked his way in and he worked others out that stood in his way. Not so hard for us all to figure out. Us parents are not as dumb as one might think. We all know the facts and we all talk and people are not so thrilled.
                          Is this why he got bounced out of LFC?

Comment

Last year we never had any of these problems. Everyone very happily showed up for practices, and we were all very happy. If the club and BL had left us all alone we would be enjoying watching our happy children play ball. Greedy people like BL and GS had thier own plans with what was best for themselves not what was best for our girls.

Shame on these people for taking so much away from our kids!
                            I thought you were leaving? I would love for you to leave. Then you might shut the hell up already! Also, have a nice day!

Comment

Neither was Mac, JZ, AM or any other coach for the older ages.

Comment

Neither was Mac, JZ, AM or any other coach for the older ages.
                                good training today! I actually thought it was a good thing that the coaches tried to have an extra training session since so many had been cancelled. It was also optional as many kids and families had things planned. Stop with the BS, the rest of us are so tired of it. I would ask you to leave too but I know you wont and we are stuck with you. We will have to listen to your whining all year long. People on here have told you time and again. Either
                                1) stay and suck it up and make the best decision for yourself next year
                                2) leave now and be on your way and annoy someone else at another club

Which ever way you decide we will be happy for you but for the LOVE OF GOD STFU!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X