Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give BOTN props for the tryout section, but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'll give BOTN props for the tryout section, but that's it.
      That and the ref section. The only areas that Larry Miller can't spin or change the truth

Comment

This is the original BOTN site. Still going strong

Comment

Back of the Net is Terrible... and moving into criminal territory

Liar-ry Miller latest:-- When you don't like someone insinuate that they are predators.

Here is the text from BOTN: Comments in { .... }

Originally Posted by Larry Miller

[quote=Larry Miller] Who is JR Balzarini? and are you implying there some issue with him and girls in particular like that guy at Albertson years back?

Yes....I am questioning why he left a tenured teacher position only weeks after the start of the school year {he did not}, and why he was let go from other clubs {he wasn't}, including FC Copa in New Jersey. I do not think you will find this guy getting good press anywhere unless JR is doing it himself...

JR is creep he is dating his own player {incorrect} he used to coach at FC COPA keep your kids away from him !!!

Thank you to the person who posted the info on the GF player involved {it was Liarry} I am holding that post about the GF player {his own post}, but it was very helpful and it was very easy to connect the dots. I have been made aware that JR is aware of the recent posts. I would ask the OP what prompted this latest attack on JR? Email or private message me if you would? {everybody feel free to post to Liar-ry}

Is it pure arrogance by SUSA or stupidity to continue to have this guy coach girls/women? I mean this has disaster written all over it. Blown away. If they want to employ this guy, let him coach the boys {where is the evidence Liar-ry ?}

Quote: What I can share with you is that when I was told JR went to SUSA I dropped a dime and spoke Moussa. Moussa and Glen know exactly how I feel about JR {so Liarry clearly dislikes the guy}, and I believe I sent them the documentation I have from the Miller Place School District {Liarr-ry did not -- school districts do not release documents about teachers to the public...it is illegal... but the state makes data publicly available on any licensed teacher removed from schools for nefarious reasons.... and you can probably guess that JR is not on the list}.

So this is how insidious posting work...

Do a quick google search with the terms "Larry Miller" and "Sex Offender" ... just make sure you have a couple of spare hours to read through all the responses....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237769]Liar-ry Miller latest:-- When you don't like someone insinuate that they are predators.

Here is the text from BOTN: Comments in { .... }

Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Originally posted by Larry Miller
            Who is JR Balzarini? and are you implying there some issue with him and girls in particular like that guy at Albertson years back?

Yes....I am questioning why he left a tenured teacher position only weeks after the start of the school year {he did not}, and why he was let go from other clubs {he wasn't}, including FC Copa in New Jersey. I do not think you will find this guy getting good press anywhere unless JR is doing it himself...

JR is creep he is dating his own player {incorrect} he used to coach at FC COPA keep your kids away from him !!!

Thank you to the person who posted the info on the GF player involved {it was Liarry} I am holding that post about the GF player {his own post}, but it was very helpful and it was very easy to connect the dots. I have been made aware that JR is aware of the recent posts. I would ask the OP what prompted this latest attack on JR? Email or private message me if you would? {everybody feel free to post to Liar-ry}

Is it pure arrogance by SUSA or stupidity to continue to have this guy coach girls/women? I mean this has disaster written all over it. Blown away. If they want to employ this guy, let him coach the boys {where is the evidence Liar-ry ?}

Quote: What I can share with you is that when I was told JR went to SUSA I dropped a dime and spoke Moussa. Moussa and Glen know exactly how I feel about JR {so Liarry clearly dislikes the guy}, and I believe I sent them the documentation I have from the Miller Place School District {Liarr-ry did not -- school districts do not release documents about teachers to the public...it is illegal... but the state makes data publicly available on any licensed teacher removed from schools for nefarious reasons.... and you can probably guess that JR is not on the list}.

So this is how insidious posting work...

Do a quick google search with the terms "Larry Miller" and "Sex Offender" ... just make sure you have a couple of spare hours to read through all the responses....
            Are you seriously defending SUSA right now? Whether or not this guy did anything is irrelevant. They can hire him and place him with boys.. they should NOT place him with girls. They are putting their own employee in a very bad spot. Something will happen whether it is true or not. To come on here and defend SUSA is crazy. You want to defend the guy bc there is no proof, fine but one has to ask why did he leave his teaching job?

Comment

Here's another LM classic - and it's worse than that. Read the last bit.

Poster: Really? Wrong-O...let's start with Maria Logan..the bottom of the female coaching soccer pool. I am always reluctant to hammer a woman, but this chick is soccer poison, and clearly not an asset to any team. I wonder who or what she did to get the gig she has?

2nd Poster: Rumor has it she is not with LISC anymore, can you confirm that Larry?

LM: Based on a phone call just minutes ago I do not believe your post is accurate. My position is Maria Logan is still there and to be redundant, she is soccer poison and less than a lady...clearly someone other adults in the business should avoid. Maria Logan needs to understand she may be able to crap on people, but BOTN has placed a target on her...and we will keep the rhetoric up. So far, I have been very polite, but that kindness may be very short-lived.

Comment

Here's another LM classic - and it's worse than that. Read the last bit.

Poster: Really? Wrong-O...let's start with Maria Logan..the bottom of the female coaching soccer pool. I am always reluctant to hammer a woman, but this chick is soccer poison, and clearly not an asset to any team. I wonder who or what she did to get the gig she has?

2nd Poster: Rumor has it she is not with LISC anymore, can you confirm that Larry?

LM: Based on a phone call just minutes ago I do not believe your post is accurate. My position is Maria Logan is still there and to be redundant, she is soccer poison and less than a lady...clearly someone other adults in the business should avoid. Maria Logan needs to understand she may be able to crap on people, but BOTN has placed a target on her...and we will keep the rhetoric up. So far, I have been very polite, but that kindness may be very short-lived.
                I get your point, but Maria Logan really is a piece of crap who deserves to be called out. Parents should be warned of what kind of person she is, I wish someone had warned me...

Comment

Are you seriously defending SUSA right now? Whether or not this guy did anything is irrelevant. They can hire him and place him with boys.. they should NOT place him with girls. They are putting their own employee in a very bad spot. Something will happen whether it is true or not. To come on here and defend SUSA is crazy. You want to defend the guy bc there is no proof, fine but one has to ask why did he leave his teaching job?[/QUOTE]

"Whether or not this guy did anything is irrelevant." SAY WHAT?
                  Liarry Miller publishes unsubstantiated BS and you think its OK?

Why did he leave his job? Simple answer ... New York State requires teachers to complete a masters degree within 5 years of initial certification... he did not ...hence he is no longer certified to teach.... and please note that this is publicly available information from the State Education Department. Larry Miller is Liarry Miller ... scumbag extraordinaire...

You did check out the "Larry Miller" and "Sex offender" google search?
                  Lock Him Up... Lock Him Up...Lock Him Up...

Comment

Are you seriously defending SUSA right now? Whether or not this guy did anything is irrelevant. They can hire him and place him with boys.. they should NOT place him with girls. They are putting their own employee in a very bad spot. Something will happen whether it is true or not. To come on here and defend SUSA is crazy. You want to defend the guy bc there is no proof, fine but one has to ask why did he leave his teaching job?
                    "Whether or not this guy did anything is irrelevant." SAY WHAT?
                    Liarry Miller publishes unsubstantiated BS and you think its OK?

Why did he leave his job? Simple answer ... New York State requires teachers to complete a masters degree within 5 years of initial certification... he did not ...hence he is no longer certified to teach.... and please note that this is publicly available information from the State Education Department. Larry Miller is Liarry Miller ... scumbag extraordinaire...

You did check out the "Larry Miller" and "Sex offender" google search?
                    Lock Him Up... Lock Him Up...Lock Him Up...[/QUOTE]

Yeah all this stuff was on BOTN before...
                    "Liarry" is very apt... someone who actually lies more than Trump...
                    If he was attacking me like that I would be suing his ass... and shutting down BOTN ...
                    LM is just a hemorrhoid on soccer

Comment

No that’s were you have it all wrong. Love him or hate him, Larry Miller is the circus ringmaster and he’s got huge troupe of clowns (i.e. Parents) at his disposal. Welcome to the show.

Comment

No that’s were you have it all wrong. Love him or hate him, Larry Miller is the circus ringmaster and he’s got huge troupe of clowns (i.e. Parents) at his disposal. Welcome to the show.
                        The audience in the circus tent has shrunk by at least half. He damaged the site badly with all the Surf nonsense. Many left then and never came back.

Comment

The audience in the circus tent has shrunk by at least half. He damaged the site badly with all the Surf nonsense. Many left then and never came back.
                          Having CJ Orlando modding the site and deleting posts which she does not like has not helped either.

Comment

That site is so dead. The forums have minimal posts. No real activity in a few days except for the occasional ECNL/GDA post and Larry railing on that woman.

Comment

That site is so dead. The forums have minimal posts. No real activity in a few days except for the occasional ECNL/GDA post and Larry railing on that woman.
                              No one trusts it. It’s like The NY Times.

Comment

No one trusts it. It’s like The NY Times.
                                Surely you mean Fox "News" ...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X