Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jensen suprised. Good team defensively. Definitely top 10 in state.
    Begs the question - why do they trophy hunt against b team competition???

Comment

Go ask their coach

Comment

They trophy hunt against C teams. You are B teams still playing fspl and west pines cup at u14 lol. DA and ECNL are A teams and that is where the real competition is at

Comment

Prime will lose to all five of these teams
          Weston has tied or lost to pines and sunrise multiple times

You can take encl/da and shove em up your a s s

Comment

These are meaningless titles for two more years .

Comment

Prime and Weston would have no issues with these teams. TBU 2nd is the team to beat outside of south Florida because nody plays FSPL they are all in the DA and ECNL

Comment

Dude, prime Fc sucks is all ages but one.
                Weston 05 has had a ton of trouble with sunrise and west pines. If ur going to be an a s s , be knowledgeable

Comment

Dude, prime Fc sucks is all ages but one.
                  Weston 05 has had a ton of trouble with sunrise and west pines. If ur going to be an a s s , be knowledgeable
                  Ton of trouble lol. FSPL is a joke that I do know.

Comment

Your a joke. Ur wife told me

Comment

You’re welcome. Let me know what else you want me to predict.
                      Can you give us the mega millions and powerball winning numbers please?

Comment

You don't know what that means, do you?

Comment

Can you give us the mega millions and powerball winning numbers please?
                          Yes. We would like to know.

Comment

Stop living i the past.

Team evolve as they age and play better better competition. Sorry you are stuck treading water and not developing.

Comment

Stop living i the past.

Team evolve as they age and play better better competition. Sorry you are stuck treading water and not developing.
                              Not living on the past. We are best team in florida. Lots of ODP players

Comment

You disagree and then say that WP is SC favorite? You’re a delusional WP parent.

You weren’t a favorite last year and aren’t this year either. Cape wasn’t a top 15 team? They finished in top 8 in State Cup, and did same year before is Presidents’ Cup. Not sure what games you are talking about? I’m not even a Cape parent which is the funniest thing, and I don’t even think they are that good either. I think this age group has a lot of mediocrity at the top.

Don’t forget about teams not playing in FSPL, as well as other teams who let their ECNL girls play in SC. We’ll see how the rest of the season plays out, but you’ll see some more surprises in FSPL by end of season. I’ll say it again, besides Lakeland, any team can win any weekend.
                                Like I said before, any team can beat one another besides of course Lakeland. You might add PBG to that list too.

Maybe now the Cape parents can chill out a little and enjoy their daughters games instead of trying to brag they are undefeated in FSPL. The thread got a lot quieter after WP and Cape lost WP tournament. Don’t mistake this for bashing. Only saying what I said before. Long season. Expect surprise results as TBU ECNL and Weston DA are not in it anymore. State Cup is wide open for 5-10 teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X