Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The brackets are set...”get a clue” look at the link...FC and Westside are in the Gold Bracket and United PDX are in the Super...doesn’t look like there is a DA only bracket....guess I need to get a clue 😂....🦗
    Nice cricket- but you still do not get it. Tournament director decides who is in what bracket and yes coaches can request but that is all it is a request.....

Comment

Why? We play each other enough as it is.
      Not to play each other but to take advantage of playing in a non-DA event. Kids love the summer tournaments and that is one shortcoming of the DA.

Comment

Nice cricket- but you still do not get it. Tournament director decides who is in what bracket and yes coaches can request but that is all it is a request.....
        My point exactly the coach requested the Gold/Super Bracket...I highly doubt the TD was like hmm United PDX(BSC) finished in the middle of the OR DA let’s put them in Super

Comment

My point exactly the coach requested the Gold/Super Bracket...I highly doubt the TD was like hmm United PDX(BSC) finished in the middle of the OR DA let’s put them in Super
          United pdx is now a combo (neu and bsc) team that also added TA MEMBERS (rumor has it the slytherins) and an ex FC Portland coach running the program with connections in Seattle so yes they took that into account as well as the fact that FC lost several kids to united and TA. So once again, get up to speed and stfu

Comment

United pdx is now a combo (neu and bsc) team that also added TA MEMBERS (rumor has it the slytherins) and an ex FC Portland coach running the program with connections in Seattle so yes they took that into account as well as the fact that FC lost several kids to united and TA. So once again, get up to speed and stfu
            Cool story bro

Comment

didn't BSC finish 2nd or 3rd from last in the DA? NEU and DA castoffs make them a super-team? Nah. Add up ALL the benchwarmers in MLS and you don't get a league champ. UPDX is taking players from a mid-level OYSA team and players from the TA that didn't deserve to be there.

Comment

Crossfire schedules are up, and United PDX is in a group with:

* Seattle United's DA
                * Crossfire Premier A (not sure if this is the DA team or the first non-DA team--I think the latter)
                * Washington Premier's B team.

FC is in a group with Crossfier Premier B (who they should be able to beat), Three Rivers (from the Tri-Cities area), and NSC Montana (who FC should handle easily, even with the loss of lotsa good players).

Westside has a possibly tougher group (Crossfire Yakima, PacNW's B team, and what I assume is a B or C team from San Diego Surf)--if nothing else, teams I'm less familiar with.

And no predictions are on offer for summer tournaments.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...er=Boys&Age=14

Comment

Crossfire schedules are up, and United PDX is in a group with:

* Seattle United's DA
                  * Crossfire Premier A (not sure if this is the DA team or the first non-DA team--I think the latter)
                  * Washington Premier's B team.

FC is in a group with Crossfier Premier B (who they should be able to beat), Three Rivers (from the Tri-Cities area), and NSC Montana (who FC should handle easily, even with the loss of lotsa good players).

Westside has a possibly tougher group (Crossfire Yakima, PacNW's B team, and what I assume is a B or C team from San Diego Surf)--if nothing else, teams I'm less familiar with.

And no predictions are on offer for summer tournaments.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...er=Boys&Age=14
                  First off....Boooooo! No predictions?? I mean it is summer after all who cares if you get them right or wrong!? Secondly, are any teams doing surf cup?

Comment

First off....Boooooo! No predictions?? I mean it is summer after all who cares if you get them right or wrong!? Secondly, are any teams doing surf cup?
                    Crossfire 05s are surfing.

Comment

Crossfire 05s are surfing.
                      http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...9472&action=Go

Comment

didn't BSC finish 2nd or 3rd from last in the DA? NEU and DA castoffs make them a super-team? Nah. Add up ALL the benchwarmers in MLS and you don't get a league champ. UPDX is taking players from a mid-level OYSA team and players from the TA that didn't deserve to be there.
                        The top neu kids were part of the FC da partnership last year and have now left (for the most part) to be part of united pdx just to get you up to speed. As for the benchwarmers comparison, try this instead- premier league benchwarmers do push a team (that beat some of the top teams last year) towards the top of table. Proof will be in the pudding and some of you will be put in your place come next year- mark my words

Comment

The top neu kids were part of the FC da partnership last year and have now left (for the most part) to be part of united pdx just to get you up to speed. As for the benchwarmers comparison, try this instead- premier league benchwarmers do push a team (that beat some of the top teams last year) towards the top of table. Proof will be in the pudding and some of you will be put in your place come next year- mark my words
                          BM recruited every player not just neu players.

Comment

BM recruited every player not just neu players.
                            So basically FC didn't have an A licensed coach to run its DA, borrowed one from NEU, and he came in the middle of the night and ransacked the place?

Somewhere in the afterlife, Clive is chasing his beer with shots of Johnny Walker red...

Comment

So basically FC didn't have an A licensed coach to run its DA, borrowed one from NEU, and he came in the middle of the night and ransacked the place?

Somewhere in the afterlife, Clive is chasing his beer with shots of Johnny Walker red...
                              Lol, and people complain that the Timbers are unethical...

Comment

Lol, and people complain that the Timbers are unethical...
                                Oh please. As if it's unethical for kids in a pay-to-play environment to go where the best product is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X