Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Completely untrue on the 06 call- you had a couple 06’s who played any “significant” minutes and ap, rf and te NEVER came off the field. And we beat the tar off you each time tm played on age. Not really sure what you developed other than more overhyped TA players...
    All the WashT on FC action is so much fun.

Too bad FC's likely going to stink next year. Won't be as fun beating them.

(Kind of like beating Westside this past season).

Comment

All the WashT on FC action is so much fun.

Too bad FC's likely going to stink next year. Won't be as fun beating them.

(Kind of like beating Westside this past season).
      Might I mention that here in good ole Vantucky that we only pay $650 to play in the DA? It’s far cheaper than the BMW/Mercedes ridden parents at FC who love to gloat about development.

Comment

Might I mention that here in good ole Vantucky that we only pay $650 to play in the DA? It’s far cheaper than the BMW/Mercedes ridden parents at FC who love to gloat about development.
        Sounds like you have German car envy

And the amount of times you’ve posted on here about why WashT is better than FC despite your fall off in quality (we’ve all heard the tired excuses ad nauseum), indicates you have a little Club envy too.

Im pretty sure if we put it all out on the table, you’d have another kind of envy to make it a trifecta.

Comment

And the amount of times you’ve posted on here about why WashT is better than FC despite your fall off in quality (we’ve all heard the tired excuses ad nauseum), indicates you have a little Club envy too.

Im pretty sure if we put it all out on the table, you’d have another kind of envy to make it a trifecta.
          Yikes!
          You think that their DA has had a drop off in quality?
          Where would that put the rest of us since we lose to them consistently?

Comment

Easy there FC nobody wants (or deserves) to be traumatized by the sight of your moldy little Raman. Xfire may be the best team by the end of the year, so think about that.

Comment

Doubt this was posted by a WaT parent...the fee to play in the DA per player is not $650 😂...it’s almost triple that number.

Comment

Local 05 teams doing Crossfire next weekend:

FC
                United PDX
                Westside

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=63968

Comment

FC
                  United PDX
                  Westside

Looks like a good turnout. I wish that all local DA clubs would participate.

Comment

FC
                    United PDX
                    Westside

Looks like FC and Westside were too afraid to play in the Super Group

Comment

Schedules aren't posted yet. (Maybe team managers have them, I don't know).

Comment

You can submit to play in whatever bracket you want, but this is not clash of the border- this tournament(like surf) places teams in “appropriate” brackets based on the number of entrants and there will be a DA bracket I am sure so nice try at taking a cheap shot as it missed by a mile, time for you to get a clue

Comment

You can submit to play in whatever bracket you want, but this is not clash of the border- this tournament(like surf) places teams in “appropriate” brackets based on the number of entrants and there will be a DA bracket I am sure so nice try at taking a cheap shot as it missed by a mile, time for you to get a clue
                          The brackets are set...”get a clue” look at the link...FC and Westside are in the Gold Bracket and United PDX are in the Super...doesn’t look like there is a DA only bracket....guess I need to get a clue 😂....🦗

Comment

The brackets are set...”get a clue” look at the link...FC and Westside are in the Gold Bracket and United PDX are in the Super...doesn’t look like there is a DA only bracket....guess I need to get a clue 😂....🦗
                            You are probably a little slow so let me clarify...click on the link then press the HOME (top left)link then all the age groups pop up...then click on Standings(not schedule)for each group to see the teams...noob

Comment

Since this tournament is in the DA offseason, there's no need for a separate DA bracket (though they had one last year IIRC).

Looking at the competition--UPDX may have issues in the Super bracket, unless they imported a LOT of talent from TA. I don't know who is on their roster, but several of the top Seattle A teams are there.

There are at least a few teams in the Gold bracket that WT and FC should have little trouble with (and a few of which were playing in things like NWCL, Clash, and Beaverton Cup last year). NSC Montana will be there--if Nic owes any of you money, here's your chance. :) Crossfire Premier's B team isn't very strong; Idaho Sting and NSC are both strong-pace, weak-touch teams that DA squads should be able to handle. Am assuming that PacNW Maroon and San Diego Surf NPL are both B teams (or worse); neither club's A team would have any business smurfing in this bracket.

As to how teams got picked for which brackets--not sure if that was a coach's decision, or the TD's decision.

Comment

Looks like a good turnout. I wish that all local DA clubs would participate.
                                Why? We play each other enough as it is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X