Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the obsession with Jeeps on here? And why green?

Bucks parents are posting on here because they are embarrassed that’s they’ve been silenced by their coach in their thread. One of their daughters confirmed her coach threatened her because she posted it. So now, these parents are going on lots of other threads, including this one, to take an eye off their thread. Once you see this, read through their posts, everything will make sense.
    It's not just one team, all of FC Bucks are a mess. It's a really sad time at FC Bucks.

Comment

It's not just one team, all of FC Bucks are a mess. It's a really sad time at FC Bucks.
      ...and to add to this is also a sad time at ukies. Not a good time for soccer in general in the United States unfortunately

Comment

All you parents should have stopped a long time ago. Your secrets are out.

Comment

...and to add to this is also a sad time at ukies. Not a good time for soccer in general in the United States unfortunately
          Only upset people in three or four different threads on Talking Soccer PA seem to be FC Bucks people. Sad.

Comment

Only upset people in three or four different threads on Talking Soccer PA seem to be FC Bucks people. Sad.
            Weird. I assumed they were all Ukies people. Also sad.

Comment

Nah, It’s the bucks parents. They are on several different threads. That’s why someone made up the name FC BULLY.

Comment

Nah, It’s the bucks parents. They are on several different threads. That’s why someone made up the name FC BULLY.
                I’m positive it’s all ukies tho

Comment

The Talking Soccer Ukrainian 06 Parents Emergency Response Team has been activated. All attempts to speak truth will be met by baseless denials and nonsense posts on all PA threads in an effort to bury truth

Comment

So this thread is a con/ a scam.

I’m positive it’s all ukies tho
                    Ukees parents don’t post at all. This whole thread and like two others are cons. All started by the Bucks parents in hopes you and others would think it’s Ukees and Warminster and Horsham. If you go and read FC BUCKS 2006 ECNL thread, it tells a story. Parents bullying other parents, the daughters posting, and lots of bad energy about their dad coach and the older guy coach. People know. And yes, it’s sad, and pretty damn crazy.

Comment

Ukees parents don’t post at all. This whole thread and like two others are cons. All started by the Bucks parents in hopes you and others would think it’s Ukees and Warminster and Horsham. If you go and read FC BUCKS 2006 ECNL thread, it tells a story. Parents bullying other parents, the daughters posting, and lots of bad energy about their dad coach and the older guy coach. People know. And yes, it’s sad, and pretty damn crazy.
                      I have to strongly disagree. I have read some of the other threads and its 90% bashing bucks. Bucks people are not going to sabotage their own team. That’s just not even remotely believable.

It’s obvious it’s not bucks people bashing their own club everyday. That we all know for sure. What is believable is someone is upset at bucks and has still not gotten over it yet so they are posting and bashing.

Sorry to throw a wrench into your wild story. But logic is on my side.

Comment

I have to strongly disagree. I have read some of the other threads and its 90% bashing bucks. Bucks people are not going to sabotage their own team. That’s just not even remotely believable.

It’s obvious it’s not bucks people bashing their own club everyday. That we all know for sure. What is believable is someone is upset at bucks and has still not gotten over it yet so they are posting and bashing.

Sorry to throw a wrench into your wild story. But logic is on my side.

Has it ever occurred to you that the individuals posting feel like the dad coach and an absentee head coach are the ones sabotaging the team, and it is the individuals who post who want to see changes and improvements made, but unfortunately have no other recourse than to post here anonymously

Comment

Has it ever occurred to you that the individuals posting feel like the dad coach and an absentee head coach are the ones sabotaging the team, and it is the individuals who post who want to see changes and improvements made, but unfortunately have no other recourse than to post here anonymously
                          Or they are toolbags. Anyone yelling into a bag; like an anonymous post, needs to grow a pair.

Btw - what are you doing? Are you taking courses to get licensed? Are you getting up to speed on your soccer acumen? I've been a coach and it is very easy to throw darts when you have no arm strength. And I coached my kid too (also would bench my kid if I had to), but not everyone can do it. It's a thankless job sometimes when you have ungrateful people.

Luckily most appreciated what I was doing for their kid. You can't make a kid magically athletic when they just aren't. You cant fine tune things, but once they max out...they just do. And no amount of coaching is going to fix it.

Parents need to accept ceilings and not push their kids to the point where the kids either become a cancer on the team (like the parents), or the kid that starts to get frustrated and quit the game they love because their parents are douche bags.

I have seen it happen many times. This is where you are headed pal. Get off the internet and go into the backyard with your kid and hit a ball with her; stand in the net and let her learn to shoot around you. Go to an NWSL game with her. Let her learn it and love it. Let her have fun! If you take that away, you will take away other things she loves too.

She is only young a short time. Don't waste it on your hurt feelings. You can't get it back.

Comment

whoops error sorry - *you can try to fine tune things...but once they max out they just do. .....

Comment

Ok, ok. You are one of them. I didn’t realize. I’m telling you that this thread is a con and run by the Bucks parents because I thought you were new to this. And here I am talking to one of you live and in the flesh. Guess you can say I was conned. I do want to know honestly why all of you have taken so much energy and time to make up scam threads. Your 2006 Girls FC BUCKS ECNL thread really went out of hand. It didn’t need to. But trying to bring down others only exposes you more. Some of us trolls are college educated and beyond. I, for one, see the game you are all playing. Most do. Sorry. I’ve got brains on my side.

Now tell us, are you having whoopie with the dad or the other coach?

Comment

Yes and I’ve read those. But those posts are few and far between. But you have to also admit there are always parents who leave a club that like to bash their old club. Maybe their kid was cut, etc. There is tons of that in these threads. Very venomous stuff that would not come from a parent of the team. Like you said it’s all anonymous so you can’t say it’s bucks people or another teams parents. Saying it’s all bucks people is showing your bias.

If this site is your recourse that is sad. It’s all anonymous fun which no one would or should take seriously. Any higher-ups from clubs stay away from these troll sites.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X