Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is the NE GDA clubs are making their own league. That’s going to be pretty weak; just like this division was in GDA. Get out now.
    Just amazing how people sit behind their computer and tell others what to do and how terrible the other teams are and how stupid they are for being on a team. If you had to stand up in a room and actually talk to someone you would be the first to sit down and shut up for fear of getting your butt kicked. total coward

Comment

Just amazing how people sit behind their computer and tell others what to do and how terrible the other teams are and how stupid they are for being on a team. If you had to stand up in a room and actually talk to someone you would be the first to sit down and shut up for fear of getting your butt kicked. total coward
      Not at all; have told plenty to their face they made a mistake considering GDA. Folks didn’t listen. See how that turned out? I would tell you too if you’re considering this.

Comment

Now that GDA is dead. Please share your plans; Cedar Stars, Fury, LISC, NYSC, Oakwood, SJEB, STA. Will you try to join existing ECNL/ECRL teams; CFC, East Meadow, FSA, Matchfit, PDA, Susa, World Class, stay with your existing club or will you move to another club (non ECNL) or are you just done with this whole thing and be happy playing in a local league.

I'll start - NYSC 04- Will look at WC and other potential options but do not plan on staying with NYSC.
        STA 05, assessing MFA ECNL or going back to NJ Stallions now Dynamite. I know others are too

Comment

Word is the NE GDA clubs are making their own league. That’s going to be pretty weak; just like this division was in GDA. Get out now.
          The clubs are trying to stop bleeding but there was already a shortage of talent in the NE GDA which is only going to be exacerbated by the USSF pulling out of all GDA. The biggest difference I saw between NYSC and World Class is depth.

Already left NYSC for WC.

Comment

STA 05, assessing MFA ECNL or going back to NJ Stallions now Dynamite. I know others are too
            ^^^^^ STA 05 was a quality team, good luck^^^^^^^

Comment

Not at all; have told plenty to their face they made a mistake considering GDA. Folks didn’t listen. See how that turned out? I would tell you too if you’re considering this.
              She is considering this. She already plays on one of the GDA teams and is very happy and loves playing and is waiting to decide which D1 or maybe D2 school she will play at. Playing a sport she loves and will get to go to college and play and get a great education. It has turned out great for her. She (and I ) couldn't be happier

Comment

She is considering this. She already plays on one of the GDA teams and is very happy and loves playing and is waiting to decide which D1 or maybe D2 school she will play at. Playing a sport she loves and will get to go to college and play and get a great education. It has turned out great for her. She (and I ) couldn't be happier
                All players who have committed to, or are in the process of committing to a school, should be reaching out to that college. Obviously, if they have committed, they have communication going with their future coach. My daughter's D1 future coach has made it clear that she either needs to be playing at a high level and has told us that if she can not get herself on an ECNL team, that she does need to train with a boys team U14 or higher in addition to her non-ECNL team

Comment

D2 women is is for those not smart enough for top tier d3 or good enough for D1, avoid it at all costs. Go top tier d3 or d1 anywhere to avoid d2. Its even more of a gamble than club soccer.

Comment

D2 means these 2 things.
                    Academic and soccer nobodies.

Comment

GOD I hope that isn't true. Alliance league 2.0. More travel for worse competition. Honestly even if they won't get ECNL they would be better off going for ECRL or proving themselves for NL in EDP over making their own league.

Comment

D2 women is is for those not smart enough for top tier d3 or good enough for D1, avoid it at all costs. Go top tier d3 or d1 anywhere to avoid d2. Its even more of a gamble than club soccer.
                        in girls soccer, D1 or D2 means very little. They both play in front of parents and a few students. As long as they enjoy it and get a good education, where you play means very little. For all of you who think D1 is a must you will be surprised when you go to a game and it is very much like a club team...parents only

Comment

Congrats, always exceptions. Not sure the majority can say the same.

Comment

GOD I hope that isn't true. Alliance league 2.0. More travel for worse competition. Honestly even if they won't get ECNL they would be better off going for ECRL or proving themselves for NL in EDP over making their own league.
                            I completely agree, going with something more established is the way to go. Making their own league is not a sound idea.

Comment

in girls soccer, D1 or D2 means very little. They both play in front of parents and a few students. As long as they enjoy it and get a good education, where you play means very little. For all of you who think D1 is a must you will be surprised when you go to a game and it is very much like a club team...parents only
                              The parents are there ? Times have changed a little then. We're our parents ever at one of our college games? Not that I recall

Comment

D2 means these 2 things.
                                Academic and soccer nobodies.
                                That's a little f'd up to say. And 100% incorrect.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X