Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Self depricating? Poor attempt at humor? Written by a guy with a small johnson and paycheck to go along with it......yahtzee. Love the posts....douche.
    I do love the kitchen tours tho and like my steak Medium rare please. :) Can we have a team party in the velvet room or should I just have it in my double-wide where we always do?

Comment

Once DVs team graduates, what do you have?

As I sit here in my double-wide trailer brushing my one tooth, I think you are spot on! It is funny how all the money they have could not buy them ECNL. They even tried to throw in Berns Steakhouse and it was not enough. They are the red-headed step child of Tampa area soccer. Could not get DA or ECNL and holds on to the last few decent teams they have like I hold on to the antenna in my trailer while watching TV....Very delicately. They have one great team under age U16. The U11 team and my guess is they will splinter off as the recruiting proves to be better for the kids in the trailer park. Speaking of which, I need to go take my clothes off the clothes line.
      How is DVs old team doing this year?
      U17G?...don't ask
      U16G?
      U15G?
      U14G? No need to answer...just ask that team from NC....8-0...Wheewww..go back to rec.
      U13G?
      U12G?...trick question....west side has no U12G....

Comment

U17G?...don't ask
        U16G?
        U15G?
        U14G? No need to answer...just ask that team from NC....8-0...Wheewww..go back to rec.
        U13G?
        Looking at the college scoreboard:

2013:

IMG (10)
        PV (9)
        VSI (8)
        SC (8)
        TBU (5)
        OCYS (3)
        Weston (3)
        Fire Jrs (2)
        Boca (2)
        Clearwater (2)
        FC Florida (1)
        Pinecrest (1)
        FC Tampa (1)
        Creeks (1)

2014:

FKK/OCYS (14)
        VSI (11)
        Creeks (7)
        TBU (3)
        IMG (2)
        FC Florida (1)
        Boca (1)
        Fire Jrs (1)
        JAX area SA (1)
        Lee County (1)

2013 & 2014 recruiting classes
        VSI WFF 19 TBU 8

There is a big difference between center cut Filet and Flank steak! You Berns folk should know this! Thanks for dropping by our thread tho. :)

Comment

U17G?...don't ask
          U16G?
          U15G?
          U13G?
          Since you asked lets look at head to head matches:

U13G VSI 1 TBU 0
          U14G VSI 2 TBU 0
          U15G VSI 3 TBU 0 VSI 4 TBU 0 VSI 1 TBU 2
          U16G VSI 3 TBU 2 VSI 1 TBU 0 VSI 0 TBU 3 VSI 2 TBU 5
          U17G No games played
          U18G VSI 2 TBU 0 VSI 1 TBU 0
          U19G VSI 2 TBU 0 VSI 4 TBU 4 VSI 1 TBU 1

VSI WFF 9 wins TBU 3 wins Tied=2 <---- some might call this domination (8 shutouts!)
          VSI Goals For 27 TBU Goals For 17

Could not be more clear.

Comment

If GS is coaching the U 16 we are all leaving. Better get the check book steady to give out more of those refunds you have been handing out. We will not stay if he is coaching. ECNL is not enough to have us stay with this horrible coach and fake person. No way.....
            Blah, Blah, Blah ...your not going anywhere and if I had to bet, you dont even have a daughter playing ECNL

Comment

Not sure if this entire thread is a conversation between four girl daddies (sure feels like it) but I beg you.....get a girls only thread.
              Agreed, same people re-hashing over and over again...troll heaven !

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                the thread has been hijacked by 2 at most maybe 3 u16 parents. Im guessing one of them is a parent of a defender (i wont be more specific but we all know who it is) and the other 1 maybe 2 are former players for vi that do not like the extra competition and loss of play time.
                bingo !!!!

Comment

You all drank the proverbial koolaid. No pity for the parents. I do however feel bad for the girls who's parents got them involved in this soccer equivalent of Jonestown. Taking on a new name and adding fancy acronyms like ECNL doesn't change the fact that the leadership in this club has been a POS for some time. This club with it's smoke and mirrors learned about three years ago about catering to the egos of parents. It's real simple. You want a parent to do what you want? Just lie to them and tell them there daughter or son can compete at a very high level when in reality they are not even close. In other words, they lied to you. And you bought in to it hook, line, and sinker. You just started writing checks. Not much you can do at this point but start eating some crow and a satisfying helping of humble pie. Good luck. There is always next year.
                  Your comments show that you are easily manipulated, know nothing of the game and are a extremely poor judge of talent. If you have been around soccer this long you know your sons/daughters true level? and if you let someone convince you that he/she is the next soccer god then that is on you ! realize that the chances of succes are very low and you have been suckered in...its all on you ! keep writing the check because its the same story across town or across the country !!!

Comment

Looking at the college scoreboard:

2013:

IMG (10)
                    PV (9)
                    VSI (8)
                    SC (8)
                    TBU (5)
                    OCYS (3)
                    Weston (3)
                    Fire Jrs (2)
                    Boca (2)
                    Clearwater (2)
                    FC Florida (1)
                    Pinecrest (1)
                    FC Tampa (1)
                    Creeks (1)

2014:

FKK/OCYS (14)
                    VSI (11)
                    Creeks (7)
                    TBU (3)
                    IMG (2)
                    FC Florida (1)
                    Boca (1)
                    Fire Jrs (1)
                    JAX area SA (1)
                    Lee County (1)

2013 & 2014 recruiting classes
                    VSI WFF 19 TBU 8

There is a big difference between center cut Filet and Flank steak! You Berns folk should know this! Thanks for dropping by our thread tho. :)

Is this representing boys and girls?

Comment

Is this representing boys and girls?
                      Just girls.

Comment

VI is gone

bingo !!!!
                        Having Vs girls has added some talents, but we really didn't need them. They are too far behind to train.

Comment

BhJ99f

Just girls.
                          BL how was your week? Rain rain don't go away

Comment

The boys have made a complete 180 turn! senior boys teams u15 and aboove have regressed. Such a big waste. With all the top teams showing signs of failure, we can estimated another 10 months and then the club will fall apart completely. With BL and his kid destroying all the teams, the only way to stop this destruction is to ask the current doc to exit the club and retire.

Comment

The boys have made a complete 180 turn! senior boys teams u15 and aboove have regressed. Such a big waste. With all the top teams showing signs of failure, we can estimated another 10 months and then the club will fall apart completely. With BL and his kid destroying all the teams, the only way to stop this destruction is to ask the current doc to exit the club and retire.
                              How have u15 and above regressed? What's your measuring tool? Are referring to East or West campus. On the boys side the u15's are better than last year, the u16's about the same, u17's have 2 competitive teams, the u18's have 2 competitive teams.

Comment

Blah, Blah, Blah ...your not going anywhere and if I had to bet, you dont even have a daughter playing ECNL
                                Everyone here can't stand GS He needs to get out and away from our girls. GS do yourself a favor and leave. We don't want you here. All the parents and girls all talk about how its time for you to walk. Bye bye GS....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X