X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an *****! That is not me. We did not get asked to leave, I left because the kids were not that good on the field and the coach played another kid who was not as good but is from Brazil so of course, he played him. We are still playing at his middle school where he is the fulltime goalie and in the playoffs. So why don't you all stop hating, I guess this is what Jordan went through when he played.
    The Michael Jordan of kickball...tard

Comment

You are an *****! That is not me. We did not get asked to leave, I left because the kids were not that good on the field and the coach played another kid who was not as good but is from Brazil so of course, he played him. We are still playing at his middle school where he is the fulltime goalie and in the playoffs. So why don't you all stop hating, I guess this is what Jordan went through when he played.
      Starter on the middle school? That certainly qualifies him for DA. so now it is R9 who favors a brazilian over your kid.... I hope you are getting him some training and not relying on his cat like reflexes and ability to punt a country mile...

Comment

Do you play on the field as well?

Comment

Awesome
          when can he start? lol

Comment

We need a goalkeeper in Miramar please contact club

Comment

We need a goalkeeper in Miramar please contact club
              Scott Sterling?

Comment

So he's a 16 year old middle schooler?

Comment

Scott Sterling?
                  He is awesome- check out his videos

Comment

So he's a 16 year old middle schooler?
                    What middle school did he lead the team to victory last night?

Comment

Scott Sterling?
                      Yes grab Scott Sterling is available

Comment

I am fascinated by all of this. If anyone would like to assist in my study, please let me know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X