ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amadu and SH two best players in the league by far. Ak got a late goal start due to injury.

Comment

Ak and SH best players in the league by far. TD struggled rising the bench for academy while these two made the national team. Now that ak is healthy he will hit the top of the points chart. However la distributes the points due to its talent while rivers does not. For example la has the most total goals of any team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Ak and SH best players in the league by far. TD struggled rising the bench for academy while these two made the national team. Now that ak is healthy he will hit the top of the points chart. However la distributes the points due to its talent while rivers does not. For example la has the most total goals of any team.

AK is the same boy that escaped cruelty in his native country to come here as a '1997' (or is it 1998) birth year and then wore an ankle bracelet for a year for being in the wrong place at the wrong time???? Has he grown at all since coming here as a '12' year old???

I know, I know......forgive and forget

Comment

TD is not on the same level as SH and AK but Rivers is the better TEAM. Good coach, strong back 4, deep roster.

St. Marks v Nobles and Rivers v BB&N games this week will be telling and will help determine who is the champ at the end of the year.

Comment

Even though rivers crushed Groton the rivers back four is weak
            I think they are doing OK, considering they gave up 4 goals in 7 games, on top of 3 of back 4 are starting center-mid in their respective clubs.

Comment

TD is doing what he does best and that is scoring goals. There is no one better in the league at finishing. Yes he did struggle to find the field on the revs but he did still end up with a good amount of goals. Having said that LA does have to distribute their points to more people

Comment

What kind of year is CH having at Lawrence? I expected big things out of him this year moving from defense to midfield.

Was anyone at BH game yesterday? Was it really a 4-0 game?

JN at BBN has to be considered one of best players in league, right?

Comment

Brooks 1 - Middlesex 0. Very lucky win for Brooks since Middlesex were all over them.

Comment

Was anyone at BH game yesterday? Was it really a 4-0 game?

JN at BBN has to be considered one of best players in league, right?
                    No, Yes, No

Comment

Top three players in league

Comment

Who is SH...or at least what team does he play for and what position?

Also, is JN hurt for BBN...I didn't seem him in yesterday's scoring?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1110005]Who is SH...or at least what team does he play for and what position?

Also, is JN hurt for BBN...I didn't seem him in yesterday's scoring?[/QUOTE

No he's not, played Saturday but didn't see much of the ball.

Comment

Best ISL team that can be made from every player.
                            Defense: TH (BH) NJ (rivers) CL (Milton) CH (Lawrence)
                            Midfield: AK and AK (Lawrence) SW (St.M) JS (rivers)
                            Offense: TD (rivers) ACH (thayer)

Interchangeable forwards:
                            JN (BBN) DA (Nobles)

Who's the best keeper?

Comment

Best ISL team that can be made from every player.
                              Defense: TH (BH) NJ (rivers) CL (Milton) CH (Lawrence)
                              Midfield: AK and AK (Lawrence) SW (St.M) JS (rivers)
                              Offense: TD (rivers) ACH (thayer)

Interchangeable forwards:
                              JN (BBN) DA (Nobles)

Who's the best keeper?
                              SH is a national level player, but he doesn't make your top 11? He is probably the only player in the league that will someday get paid to play soccer.

Comment

If SH is also on the roster as AH, midfielder for LA than I agree he's one of the top 3 in the ISL....very quick, great touch, great finish, and solid instincts....a bit more muscle and he'll dominate for many years

if SH is someone else...please inform...

Best keeper for my money is NM at St Mark's

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X