X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to his VOB girls 04 team?
    This girls team is not even listed as a team on the website.

Comment

Wait Dave Phaff,..! He got the boot from commack for drinking on the job.
      And stealing money from the club...
      Keep away from that guy.

Comment

Ok, I found that the coach is Dave Phaff and I googled to see his credentials and found none/ Except for negative post about his love for horses and sketchy behavior while he was coaching in VOB. The funny thing is that I asked here about who is coaching and no one would post or say a name. You were quick to put tryout schedules out but when asked who is coaching you advise to look it up. That right there brings up red flags. Seem's like you are trying to hide the person who will actually have contact with my child. Thanks but no thanks, another LI club to stay away from. It's sad that the list of good "SAFE" clubs is getting so small.
        He was a sponsor with BOTN for years and left when he had most teams in a club and didn’t need botn and spend $6,000. Larry hates him and post negative stuff all the time. Why would a man with such hatred from botn always have a big following and loyal following.

Comment

Exactly, what happened to his job at Commack high school?
          Leave replacement-no job

Comment

This girls team is not even listed as a team on the website.
            Aren't they the current LGN 04 team?

Comment

Aren't they the current LGN 04 team?
              The VOB 04 girls mergered with LGN 04 girls team and Tim Grahm leads that team. The team has been pretty successful based on standings and results. I believe all of Dave’s teams and players meregered with LGN. Looking at LGN boys and girls sides, they are very good and not have to pay the susa $10,000. There boys teams from 01-04 would take any li competition. The girls not as strong, but sure if TG, and DP are on that side it will only be a short time the girls become the boys reputation.

Past LGN parent of a girl and boy, but went to college through LGN. Any questions and disbelief I will post my name. All this anonymous talk is so false and a from a few haters and I hate it. TG and DP were so important in both my kids, and this was when dave trained my sons HBC team. I would send anyone to him, so anyone posting bs, you have no clue what your talking about. Guys like them is what is parents want, real, personal, and coaches that players love. That’s the guys you are speaking about. Trash talk all you want, they will still have tons of players playing for them, because the people and players that play for them know the real guy. just so you know, my son went D1 and daughter D2 from LGN and dave. As so many others. I so want to put my name and number here, but to many crazy haters.

Comment

The merge happened but, all the vob girls left ... girls that stayed are from csh & commack they didn’t make a team at Susa.....
                The coach never plays the better kids because the original lgn parents won’t stand for that!!
                Hence the mass exodus....

how long will the parents put up with the kids running practice while the trainers are chatting and on the phone ???

Comment

This thread is sponsored by Absolut Vodka

Comment

This thread is sponsored by Absolut Vodka
                    You must know him and don’t play with him. Who are you, because parents that play for him don’t see it. Say your name, I think we know who you are, as you know the 04 girls team so well.

Comment

The VOB 04 girls mergered with LGN 04 girls team and Tim Grahm leads that team. The team has been pretty successful based on standings and results. I believe all of Dave’s teams and players meregered with LGN. Looking at LGN boys and girls sides, they are very good and not have to pay the susa $10,000. There boys teams from 01-04 would take any li competition. The girls not as strong, but sure if TG, and DP are on that side it will only be a short time the girls become the boys reputation.

Past LGN parent of a girl and boy, but went to college through LGN. Any questions and disbelief I will post my name. All this anonymous talk is so false and a from a few haters and I hate it. TG and DP were so important in both my kids, and this was when dave trained my sons HBC team. I would send anyone to him, so anyone posting bs, you have no clue what your talking about. Guys like them is what is parents want, real, personal, and coaches that players love. That’s the guys you are speaking about. Trash talk all you want, they will still have tons of players playing for them, because the people and players that play for them know the real guy. just so you know, my son went D1 and daughter D2 from LGN and dave. As so many others. I so want to put my name and number here, but to many crazy haters.
                      If you are a past parent of LGN, how could your kids have gone to college with him though LGN if he just got there? The previous post says Commack, VOB? Honest question. Am I misreading this?

Comment

If you are a past parent of LGN, how could your kids have gone to college with him though LGN if he just got there? The previous post says Commack, VOB? Honest question. Am I misreading this?
                        Daughter went to LGN my son played in Hbc graduated hs 2014

Comment

The merge happened but, all the vob girls left ... girls that stayed are from csh & commack they didn’t make a team at Susa.....
                          The coach never plays the better kids because the original lgn parents won’t stand for that!!
                          Hence the mass exodus....

how long will the parents put up with the kids running practice while the trainers are chatting and on the phone ???
                          Hey, business comes first

Comment

Daughter went to LGN my son played in Hbc graduated hs 2014
                            You sir are a liar.

Comment

You sir are a liar.
                              So LGN is perfect place for him then.

Comment

Yes LGN is great. If you want your kid to run around the field while the trainer is on his phone. TG and DP are perfect match for each other. This should end well. Two honest stand up guys that have the kids best interest at heart.

DP was let go from his teaching job and thrown out of 3 soccer clubs. Why would anyone trust their kid with him?

Wow that was tough to write I wonder if it sounded sincere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X